View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well, yes. it's #777 and it does it automatically, I don't dial anything. But every once in a while it comes up with the warning about connecting. I am not sure what it means, as far as I am concerned it may just be a problem with reception. Maybe the stock ROM does the same, but doesn't give a warning? I like these custom ROMs, but I am not leaving USCC to stop these errors, I'll just keep searching for a Chef who has a USCC phone. I like my plan, 99.99% of all the calls we receive on the 2 phones we have are incoming. So they are all free, we use maybe 300 minutes of our 700 a month. (120 of those minutes was talking to HP support) So when this contract expires, I will probably go down to a 400 minute plan and save some cash.
Just an FYI I am with USCC and drive 500 miles a day and can tell you like clockwork were I am going to get the 777 error. It has to do with roaming and signal and if your on ussc system or one of its partnerships. I have had the same issues with almost all custom rom. The solution for me is easy, just throw the phone into flight mode for a few seconds and then back on and its good to go. Hope this helps.