PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fun_gary is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

could someone please point me to a thread detailing teh maxmanilla 2.5 wallpaper menu options?

thanks
DS
Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
I meant no disrespect. If I offended anyone I apologize!

I am just itching to flash the new build and that's because he is the best of the best and indeed he does miracles.
No offense here I totally understand The Itch, The Thirst, The Need To Feed.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo - Rooted!

LoungeLizard is keeping up the good workLoungeLizard is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LoungeLizard Send a message via Yahoo to LoungeLizard

Anybody else having an issue setting up ActiveSync with an exchange server? I sync my contacts and calendar with Google, and can't get it to sync since I loaded the MaxDusk ROM. I have tried hard resetting, deleting the sync partnerships for both exchange and PC, and so far nothing has worked. I have searched around and have yet to find an answer. If this issue has been answered, please let me know where.

Thanks
Old 01-07-2010, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
I've been getting messages asking to post the Dusk backgrounds seperately so here they are. Just right click and save as.

This is the modified background that will border the outline of manila. The manila port is still expecting any image to be 696 x 480 so simply resizing the original to vga resolution wouldn't work because it would stretch, causing it to be misaligned. I had to adjust the borders themselves to our vga resolution, while leaving the long black space at the bottom to account for the rest.

And because the manila background will not align with the WM homescreen, start menu background etc, here is the image for that.

And just incase they decide to quit hosting my images, which seems to happen quite often lol, here's the rar file containing them.
Nice work. It will be possible adapting this cab to VGA?

Last edited by jdm627; 01-07-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoungeLizard View Post
Anybody else having an issue setting up ActiveSync with an exchange server? I sync my contacts and calendar with Google, and can't get it to sync since I loaded the MaxDusk ROM. I have tried hard resetting, deleting the sync partnerships for both exchange and PC, and so far nothing has worked. I have searched around and have yet to find an answer. If this issue has been answered, please let me know where.

Thanks
I don't have any issues with any versions of this ROM. I have flashed my ROM more times than Pee Wee Herman in a movie theater. I am able to connect to my Exchange server no problems and sync all of my contacts. I also have a XML that provisions my account on my device.

For Active Sync with a PC. On my laptop I have to hit the USB option to disable high speed connect but on my desktop, it said to me, "I'll be your huckleberry" and just handles it.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC hero

Never4saken is keeping up the good workNever4saken is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
I test A LOT, so if there are issues I will try to fix and update. But, I won't throw my testing out to you till the fix works!

Don't know if anyone else has seen this, not truly a big deal either. I just noticed the Stocks for me is not working in Landscape. It truly is not a big deal as I love this ROM. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Keep up the great work ahuskins!!! Loving the MaxDusk!!

I need help man, I am a total ROM Junkie.
...anyone know where I can find an RA (ROM Anonymous) meeting?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never4saken View Post
Don't know if anyone else has seen this, not truly a big deal either. I just noticed the Stocks for me is not working in Landscape. It truly is not a big deal as I love this ROM. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Keep up the great work ahuskins!!! Loving the MaxDusk!!
On MD you will see Landscape function with Music, Album, Messaging, and Opera. There is a screen rotation feature that can work for things like Google Maps. It's the port not the ROM.
If you are jonesing for Landscape take the 2.1 ROM for a spin. It's sweeeeeet!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Hey guys, thanks for the patience. I had a kitchen crash and so I've had to TOTALLY rebuild the kitchen. It's a major PITA and I'm having some issues with the small stuff and WON'T send you out a crappy bug infested build. I'm working as quickly as I can.
AND...My first post as a VIP! Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
yea, ahuskins should know i'm not being completely serious here, but hey HE started it!! two mentions of new roms, you cant expect people not to be anxious, hell i think that was his goal! lol
Yes I did. It's totally my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Just an FYI I am with USCC and drive 500 miles a day and can tell you like clockwork were I am going to get the 777 error. It has to do with roaming and signal and if your on ussc system or one of its partnerships. I have had the same issues with almost all custom rom. The solution for me is easy, just throw the phone into flight mode for a few seconds and then back on and its good to go. Hope this helps.
Great to know. Now I can stop chasing my butt on that one. I kinda figured that was the problem.

Quote:
Don't mean to rush you but what is the status with the new build? I am getting impatient.
Everyone seems to be. So am I. Believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Don't rush him, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

-MM
Which I would never expose you to.

Quote:
I meant no disrespect. If I offended anyone I apologize!

I am just itching to flash the new build and that's because he is the best of the best and indeed he does miracles.
Non taken at all. Glad to see the interest. Motivates me a bit.

Now, back to work!
SKI
Old 01-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

hey winmonewbie where did you get the skirom pic in your sig?

and to report a bug.. when your logging into your facebook to sync your contact card. when you o landscape the screen goes black but the bar to type in your email adress stayes white. then you have to go back to potrait to pick the password bar.
idk if thats been reported or not

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 01-07-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
hey winmonewbie where did you get the skirom pic in your sig?

and to report a bug.. when your logging into your facebook to sync your contact card. when you o landscape the screen goes black but the bar to type in your email adress stayes white. then you have to go back to potrait to pick the password bar.
idk if thats been reported or not

Ya that happens in all version of sense 2.5. Your best bet is to stay in portrait, or enter the info through the all people/updates and events.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3