PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Many of the posters of mods have linked them in their sigs, such as Root, jdm, num5kull and others to make the tasks of finding things a little easier. Also every add on, mod, app, or attachment that gets posted in this thread can be found and downloaded by backing out of the thread and clicking on the paperclip beside the Threads title. This feature should also be used to keep the same items from being posted over and over for users, by just referering them to the attachments page.

Hard to put all the items peeps come up with into one location, many are found within other threads and brought here. Adding a post with all would take up some major room if it weren't just links to various items & time to make the poat and find all the links and would just be triple(or who knows how many times) posting of the same materials if it weren't just a post full of links for people to chase. It would be nice to go one place and not have to use a search feature or go back a few pages to try to find something, but it would kill the site if every chef and every theme maker did that. Just my 2c. I am just happy to see a ROM that so many are eger to jump in and add to.

Kudos to Ahuskins again for a superb peice of work!
It will be nice
Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile a.k.a. Sprint

777Braveheart is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Guess I spoke too soon. I am having 2 issues:

1 - I flashdanced twice with the MaxDusk rom. Both times I am unable to get facebook to update my contacts to show the facebook pictures. This worked fine on NRG.

2 - When using Google Maps I do not get locked in on my location. Yesterday it found my location fine. Today (while in the same location) it says it has found my location within 43000 meters.

I really like this rom. Great battery life so far. Great mix with tone of fixes already taken care of. Does anyone know of a fix for these 2 issues?
Old 01-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

my facebook syncs the pictures just fine. what happens when u try updating a single contact?

GPS works fine on this rom, always has. do you have USE GPS setting checked? i believe its been relocated to the options menu of gmaps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Some of these may have already been answered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc02648 View Post
I really love this ROM, but having one wierd issue with it. I've tried solving it by reflashing back to Stock Rom, then flashing to the same version, tried Standard and maxdusk and same thing.

For some reason, it only happens when I go to the icons for Settings/Tools etc and doesn't happen right away when I scroll up and down the video traces with it. It looks really crazy and gets very messybut again only does this with the program icons, all the other stuff is fine. I don' tget it....I had flashed a few times and each time it held off for a while but then started up again
That's a sure sign that the theme has been changed to Classic Blue, at least that's happened to me. Not every time but it has happened. I haven't had it occur to me on any of these ROMs and I have momentarily switched to classic blue but then always right back because of what I've seen it do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbones View Post
LOVE THIS ROM everything works Great! but i am haveing issues with built in GPS not alwas connecting, sprint TP on VZ network.
Try updating QuickGPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ahuskins you don't have a version without Max Manila? Do you know how I can get the stock weather panel? I know its just a manila file but it can be difficult to find. The only reason is the freezing ice freezes without a background. Its strickly cosmetic I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
Hey thanx for responding I know u must be a busy man right now lol, see the problem is that when you install ryan moguls wap and mms cab which gets all my internet etc... up in running something he has built into that cab screws up the icons in the taskbar, im using your max dusk rom, but it has always done that with any tsowen taskbar ive used. the thing is before i could always get around it by installing his cab before i installed my taskbar and then all was fine. But since the taskbar is cooked into the rom I have no way around it, and it makes the battery icon and speaker icon revert back to the stock grey icons, it doesnt do it too any of the others, but like I said it always does that. But I think I have a way around it, I may just download ur standard rom then install his cab before installing the dusk theme hopefully. not sure if thatll work but ill give it a shot later tonight, unless you know of any other options I may have? lol sorry for the very long response, lol!!!
I had to modify the dll's to get the icons right because the Dusk Theme wasn't really meant for CDMA and therefore the dll's aren't set up correctly. I'm in the middle of a major overhaul of my Kitchen and sorting out some icon issues myself due to the reorg. When I get it all set back up nice and tidy I'll try to cab something up for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Braveheart View Post
Guess I spoke too soon. I am having 2 issues:

1 - I flashdanced twice with the MaxDusk rom. Both times I am unable to get facebook to update my contacts to show the facebook pictures. This worked fine on NRG.

2 - When using Google Maps I do not get locked in on my location. Yesterday it found my location fine. Today (while in the same location) it says it has found my location within 43000 meters.

I really like this rom. Great battery life so far. Great mix with tone of fixes already taken care of. Does anyone know of a fix for these 2 issues?
1. No issues here with facebook. Updates pictures just fine. have you backed up your HTCAccountManager files? If so, then you have to refresh Facebook to get them to update or you can log out of Facebook and log back in.

2. That is a Google maps issue. Well known. If you want to try an earlier version try the attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps 3.2.1.cab (1.01 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-05-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

BabyEater is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BabyEater

ahuskins,

How's that BlueTooth FTP Fix coming along?

And as long as you are looking into the ROM, I found something else that should belong in your ROM.

When I plug my TP into my computer, I suddenly can't use the internet. I used to be able to go to any site I wanted, it is how I bypassed the Firewall at work. That feature, plus MyMobiler, made work more tolerable. Now, it seems like everything just chokes up. It even screws my FTP-ing ability up in Resco.

I think I remember being able to do this in Psyki's and Mighty's ROMS...

Thanks for the PocketNow.com reference. Will try it when I get a RegEditor.

/poop, looks like I just missed a mass-reply.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Thanks Ahuskins but I got it done. Its close enough I posted it here you pasted it up:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=744

Droidrox39
Old 01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone had a problem with Groovefish? Mine will only play for a short time then it stops and shows a "connecting" screen. Is there a fix for this?
Old 01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Has anyone had a problem with Groovefish? Mine will only play for a short time then it stops and shows a "connecting" screen. Is there a fix for this?
See if this fix helps http://scilor.ac-host.net/downloads.html. I got it from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=724.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Lurker

777Braveheart is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
my facebook syncs the pictures just fine. what happens when u try updating a single contact?

GPS works fine on this rom, always has. do you have USE GPS setting checked? i believe its been relocated to the options menu of gmaps.
When I update 1 contact it will update. But when I go to All People it does not update the contacts. NRG rom did update all of them fine.

The option setting in GooleMaps fixed it. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Lurker

777Braveheart is a n00b

1. No issues here with facebook. Updates pictures just fine. have you backed up your HTCAccountManager files? If so, then you have to refresh Facebook to get them to update or you can log out of Facebook and log back in.

2. That is a Google maps issue. Well known. If you want to try an earlier version try the attached file.[/QUOTE]

All I did was flashdance and update my contacts from ActiveSync/Outlook. Then I went to Settings - Data Services - Facebook and turned it on and logged into my FB account. I also went to the internet folder and logged into Facebook. All of that worked fine. But when I go to People - All people my pictures do not show up unless I try to update 1 contact by itself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3