View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:08 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Some of these may have already been answered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc02648 View Post
I really love this ROM, but having one wierd issue with it. I've tried solving it by reflashing back to Stock Rom, then flashing to the same version, tried Standard and maxdusk and same thing.

For some reason, it only happens when I go to the icons for Settings/Tools etc and doesn't happen right away when I scroll up and down the video traces with it. It looks really crazy and gets very messybut again only does this with the program icons, all the other stuff is fine. I don' tget it....I had flashed a few times and each time it held off for a while but then started up again
That's a sure sign that the theme has been changed to Classic Blue, at least that's happened to me. Not every time but it has happened. I haven't had it occur to me on any of these ROMs and I have momentarily switched to classic blue but then always right back because of what I've seen it do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbones View Post
LOVE THIS ROM everything works Great! but i am haveing issues with built in GPS not alwas connecting, sprint TP on VZ network.
Try updating QuickGPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ahuskins you don't have a version without Max Manila? Do you know how I can get the stock weather panel? I know its just a manila file but it can be difficult to find. The only reason is the freezing ice freezes without a background. Its strickly cosmetic I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
Hey thanx for responding I know u must be a busy man right now lol, see the problem is that when you install ryan moguls wap and mms cab which gets all my internet etc... up in running something he has built into that cab screws up the icons in the taskbar, im using your max dusk rom, but it has always done that with any tsowen taskbar ive used. the thing is before i could always get around it by installing his cab before i installed my taskbar and then all was fine. But since the taskbar is cooked into the rom I have no way around it, and it makes the battery icon and speaker icon revert back to the stock grey icons, it doesnt do it too any of the others, but like I said it always does that. But I think I have a way around it, I may just download ur standard rom then install his cab before installing the dusk theme hopefully. not sure if thatll work but ill give it a shot later tonight, unless you know of any other options I may have? lol sorry for the very long response, lol!!!
I had to modify the dll's to get the icons right because the Dusk Theme wasn't really meant for CDMA and therefore the dll's aren't set up correctly. I'm in the middle of a major overhaul of my Kitchen and sorting out some icon issues myself due to the reorg. When I get it all set back up nice and tidy I'll try to cab something up for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Braveheart View Post
Guess I spoke too soon. I am having 2 issues:

1 - I flashdanced twice with the MaxDusk rom. Both times I am unable to get facebook to update my contacts to show the facebook pictures. This worked fine on NRG.

2 - When using Google Maps I do not get locked in on my location. Yesterday it found my location fine. Today (while in the same location) it says it has found my location within 43000 meters.

I really like this rom. Great battery life so far. Great mix with tone of fixes already taken care of. Does anyone know of a fix for these 2 issues?
1. No issues here with facebook. Updates pictures just fine. have you backed up your HTCAccountManager files? If so, then you have to refresh Facebook to get them to update or you can log out of Facebook and log back in.

2. That is a Google maps issue. Well known. If you want to try an earlier version try the attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps 3.2.1.cab (1.01 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!