View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 AM
livinxtreme2114
PPCGeeks Regular

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
***Updated***

Here is another fix I've made, this time to the Lockscreen button. By default it has a blue-ish color to it when you press it to unlock. And if you try to install the newer Dusk theme pack it just turns it to silver. To me it doesn't go along with the rest of the Dusk theme so I made a quick fix that will change the color to a matching green color.

I also included the Green Dusk background for you guys too. It goes really well with the button color. If you don't like it, just choose whatever background you prefer. Enjoy

***Updated***

I updated the cab file so all should install fine.

The file has been updated so its promised to install now. I made the mistake of saving it as the wrong type of cab for our devices lol. Good to go now.

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 01-07-2010 at 06:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.