PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBI2 View Post
Great rom! theres only one thing thats giving me problems and that is that when i do a soft reset it does a hard reset and the rom loads up all over again. Has any one experienced this?
Not on this ROM but the fix on other ROM's has been flash to Stock ROM, hard reset, flash SKI (or any custom ROM), hard reset.
Post up or PM if you're not familiar with the process.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Great rom! theres only one thing thats giving me problems and that is that when i do a soft reset it does a hard reset and the rom loads up all over again. Has any one experienced this?

Definitely think the chief would have noticed if that was the case try a flashdance like suggested. I have not had that problem.

Droidrox39
Old 12-23-2009, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
You got a bad flash. That's a positive sign of it. Do the dance.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Apache
Carrier: China Telecom

mellon is a n00b

looks pretty cool. i'll give it a try
Old 12-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile a.k.a. Sprint

777Braveheart is a n00b

Loving the rom! Thanks! One question... On the default home screen I do not see my appointments showing like they show up on NRG. How can I get them to show on the home screen under the windows alarm?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Very basic question...
Should I flash Max Dusk version or Standard version?? I would like to have Max Manila on it.

Except for the Dusk part that is mainly just a theme (if I am right), what are the differences between the Max Dusk version and the Standard version on which I install Max Manila? Any differences (performances, battery life, optimization, ...)?
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Question and answers for the masses:

Any interest in a Manila 2.1 version? Possibly doing it as an Ultra Light ROM?
Before anyone asks, I most likely won't be doing a Sense 2.1 version. The only difference in Sense 2.1 and TF3D 2.1 is the weather clock and a lot more bugs.

On the subject of additional programs. Request what you want, although remember that this ROM is already HUGE. The more stuff I add the more of a hit to performance. It's kind of a tough thin line to walk.

Also, if anyone wants just Max Manila with out the Dusk Theme download the Standard version and install Max Manila 2.5.19202525 Ultimate - v2.5.cab. This is my personal setup.

Here is the link for the download.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1257604377
This makes for a SCREAMING BANSHEE FAST ROM!!

I'm going to be making some graphical changes to the ROM as I believe most of the significant bugs have been worked out. Small changes but fun ones.

On a final note, if you have an issue please do post about it but please include which ROM you are running: MaxDusk or Standard.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bondosho is a n00b

Played with this ROM off and on all day. This is hands down the best ROM I've ever used. Oh yeah, it's 8pm, and I just had to plug it in. I've had it off the charger since about 10am...incredible!

Thank you!
Old 12-24-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Braveheart View Post
Loving the rom! Thanks! One question... On the default home screen I do not see my appointments showing like they show up on NRG. How can I get them to show on the home screen under the windows alarm?
You have to turn them on in the Max Manila options.
1. Tap the center of the carrier bar, right above the clock. (Changes to fullscreen)
2. Swipe left or right under the clock until you see the 4 black icons:
Wallpaper Weather Calendar Shortcuts
3. Tap Calendar to toggle between 0,1 or 2 notifications.

More options if you then swipe up. Total of 12 option icons.
All about Max Manila: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5

Last edited by ahuskins; 12-24-2009 at 12:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:46 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Hey ya, you said who would be interested in a 2.1 ROM, i would! I don't really dig this whole 2.5 lag at times, its cool but random bugs at time. Great Work on you're ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3