PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Phone still wont create internet tab thumbnails. What do you think the deal is? I've reflashed and not done any customizations.

Droidrox39
Old 12-23-2009, 04:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Phone still wont create internet tab thumbnails. What do you think the deal is? I've reflashed and not done any customizations.
If you are referring to the shortcuts on the Internet Tab itself, those are Internet Explorer bookmarks. If you want to create new ones open the website in IE create the bookmark then you can apply them to the tab and when clicked they will open in opera.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
If you are referring to the shortcuts on the Internet Tab itself, those are Internet Explorer bookmarks. If you want to create new ones open the website in IE create the bookmark then you can apply them to the tab and when clicked they will open in opera.

Its not working for me. I click the button and add the bookmark. Click it again and it opens the page. I wait for the page to completely load, close the page and nothing. I've tried it in both IE and Opera, and nothing no image. I check the thumbnail folder in windows and there are no images. I haven't had this issue in other ROMs so I know it works. Don't know whats up.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:31 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Its not working for me. I click the button and add the bookmark. Click it again and it opens the page. I wait for the page to completely load, close the page and nothing. I've tried it in both IE and Opera, and nothing no image. I check the thumbnail folder in windows and there are no images. I haven't had this issue in other ROMs so I know it works. Don't know whats up.
I do it just as ahuskins said in the post above yours and it works fine. I have had issues on other ROMs where the pic wouldn't show up at first then did after awhile????? Not sure what the deal is bro.

Ahuskins sweet shizz bro......
Old 12-23-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

OK thanks sounds like SOL.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Quote:
OK thanks sounds like SOL.
I'm working on it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:10 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
I'm working on it.
Brother is there a time when you aren't workin on somethin????? Between Root and yourself, I am now testing how many times I can flash this ol' TP without frying it...............it is winning......lets keep up the battle!!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by criptix View Post
i like this rom alot just been having some problems getting calls.......half the time my phone wont even register that a call has came thru the only indication i have is when i get a text saying someone left a voicemail
This ROM "just works" across the board. When something as basic as calls doesnt work you are most like looking a t a bad flash. The best bet IMO is to flash to Stock ROM, hard reset, flash SKI, hard reset aka The Dance. There is the possibility it is something less severe like your radio, you could try a new one as it's quicker.

Quote:
Maybe this should be required reading.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5
+1 Bro! I say slap it on Post #1 under the Hotfile link.

QUICKMENU

Love. it. Working great on latest build. What works best for me is to start at Left most border of the phone and slide across to the Right across the target zone.. Works great for me.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

ou812nv is a n00b

This might be a bug or alltel sucking, or me being stupid but for some reason all the mms messages that I recieve are really small, like thumbnail size. I have check the MMS options and my settings are for original size, I can't think of anything else to try.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou812nv View Post
This might be a bug or alltel sucking, or me being stupid but for some reason all the mms messages that I recieve are really small, like thumbnail size. I have check the MMS options and my settings are for original size, I can't think of anything else to try.
What device are they being sent from?
If the sender is sending QVGA images or less then your device will display them small probably.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3