View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 04:26 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
If you are referring to the shortcuts on the Internet Tab itself, those are Internet Explorer bookmarks. If you want to create new ones open the website in IE create the bookmark then you can apply them to the tab and when clicked they will open in opera.

Its not working for me. I click the button and add the bookmark. Click it again and it opens the page. I wait for the page to completely load, close the page and nothing. I've tried it in both IE and Opera, and nothing no image. I check the thumbnail folder in windows and there are no images. I haven't had this issue in other ROMs so I know it works. Don't know whats up.

Droidrox39