View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 05:28 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by criptix View Post
i like this rom alot just been having some problems getting calls.......half the time my phone wont even register that a call has came thru the only indication i have is when i get a text saying someone left a voicemail
This ROM "just works" across the board. When something as basic as calls doesnt work you are most like looking a t a bad flash. The best bet IMO is to flash to Stock ROM, hard reset, flash SKI, hard reset aka The Dance. There is the possibility it is something less severe like your radio, you could try a new one as it's quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Maybe this should be required reading.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5
+1 Bro! I say slap it on Post #1 under the Hotfile link.

QUICKMENU

Love. it. Working great on latest build. What works best for me is to start at Left most border of the phone and slide across to the Right across the target zone.. Works great for me.