PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Just roms roms and more roms my friend.
How ya been bro?
Ahh just kickin bro. Been busy the last few days but things are slowing down now so I can get some work done and get back in this. Seems everyone ended up liking the softbar buttons, I got a lot of msgs from ppl givin props about it. You had me worried in the beginning bro lol. Seems like I just get bad luck when your the first one to test haha. Whats been crackin with you? I see ya updated AGAIN lol

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:04 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Ahh just kickin bro. Been busy the last few days but things are slowing down now so I can get some work done and get back in this. Seems everyone ended up liking the softbar buttons, I got a lot of msgs from ppl givin props about it. You had me worried in the beginning bro lol. Seems like I just get bad luck when your the first one to test haha. Whats been crackin with you? I see ya updated AGAIN lol
Yeah bro.. updates updates updates.
DarkRoot21 coming tonight if all goes well.
Sense 2.1 with Dusk, Clock array, bg4all and Office 2010 among other things.
Have been cooking 28xxx so long 21xxx is a pain. LOL

Anyways....
Yeah everyone loves your softkey bar mod.
Keep up the great mods so I don't have too.
To busy cooking right now to mod again.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Haha yeah just until I get back into the kitchen. I just don't have as much time to devote to anything drastic right now. But I'm all on the mods cuz. Expect a few more soon. I'll hit ya up and let ya know
Old 01-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cadrion is a n00b

Hey all, I just wanted to say that I think it's pretty awesome the work you guys are putting in here and it's great to have an alternative to the rom that comes on the phone. I think the tp stock is good for the work phone that I use it for, but with the improvments that came with the sprint update along came some nasty bugs too. That's how got into changing roms...the one thing I have wondered is the phone keypad text entry that's in the stock rom...is there a way to get that back into a rom that's on the phone? Anyone might know where the cab is?
Old 01-14-2010, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Heres a little quick tweak to make the HTC Menus that are currently blue on the Max Dusk build dark grey instead.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:58 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Haha yeah just until I get back into the kitchen. I just don't have as much time to devote to anything drastic right now. But I'm all on the mods cuz. Expect a few more soon. I'll hit ya up and let ya know
Thanks bro.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this ROM is DOPE!! its always a good sign to see the last couple pages of a rom thread being 'whats ups' and 'watcha doins'...

gave up on bringing my phone back to sprint countless times cause their ROM is totally broken, so its back to weekly flashing!!!

THANK YOU AHUSKINS!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:48 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
this ROM is DOPE!! its always a good sign to see the last couple pages of a rom thread being 'whats ups' and 'watcha doins'...

gave up on bringing my phone back to sprint countless times cause their ROM is totally broken, so its back to weekly flashing!!!

THANK YOU AHUSKINS!!!
What'sup?
Old 01-14-2010, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Whatcha doin?

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 01-14-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Haha I couldn't resist it. He kinda set himself up for that one lol
Old 01-14-2010, 01:51 AM
The Rootinator

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3