PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 07:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Testing a hybrid 28205/23518 Sys. Going well, so far. Awaiting news from the testers....hint, hint.
SKI
Did you solve the dialer issues bro?
Old 01-13-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Testing a hybrid 28205/23518 Sys. Going well, so far. Awaiting news from the testers....hint, hint.
SKI

I would be more than happy to help test. If you do get that video mms figured out, let me know. Thanks as always. Still the Best, ROM, Ever.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Hmm. I have been staring at this screen for a long time. Is there more than one version of sashimi. It has been on the "device or storage card" screen for my first cab for about 5 full mins now. I am prettty sure its not going anywhere.
Yeah Dude that's way too long. The latest Sashimi is 8.0.
I'll test it myself and post back asap.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I miss 2 or 3 days and it seems like I been gone for a month or two. Haven't even flashed the new build yet haha. Whats happenin with ya root

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114
I miss 2 or 3 days and it seems like I been gone for a month or two. Haven't even flashed the new build yet haha. Whats happenin with ya root
Just roms roms and more roms my friend.
How ya been bro?
Old 01-13-2010, 08:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro; Htc Hero; Palm Pre; EVO!!!!

masterninja is just getting started

Man, just when I think it can't get any better -- out comes a update! I loved every one up to this point. I flashed 011010/MAX last night and have been playing with it all day (my office is my 7 axle dump truck). It is SMOOOOTH!!! Fast! Again, thanks AHUSKINS for this awesome ROM and EVERYONE who adds to it.
-Forever thankful to those responsible-
Old 01-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Hmm. I have been staring at this screen for a long time. Is there more than one version of sashimi. It has been on the "device or storage card" screen for my first cab for about 5 full mins now. I am prettty sure its not going anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yeah Dude that's way too long. The latest Sashimi is 8.0.
I'll test it myself and post back asap.
OK Dude, just tested it and it works as it should. I only had it run one cab set up in the Auto folder but it went on Auto Pilot without my intervention as intended.
Here are my two GUESSES:
1) Do you have anything set to write to the SD card? It shouldnt matter but maybe yours is hanging up because you have cabs set to write to the SD card? The current bug writes it to device anyway but maybe that's it?
You could try setting up everything to write to Device.
2) Sashimi runs the cabs in alphabetical order. Do any of your cabs have similar file names? Maybe similar names is causing the hang up?
Check out christians post about adding numbers to the file names so they get written in the order you want?
Like I said just guesses.
Maybe a reinstall of Sashimi is in order?
Good luck.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Puberto is a n00b

Lovin' the new rom. It's definitely my favorite of any I've tried. The only thing I've noticed thus far is I can't get the "Turn speaker on when device is placed face down during call" option to work. I know the G-Sensor is working because Max Manilla will lock when I hold the phone upside down, but it won't do anything when face down in a call. Could Max Manilla be interfering with this option? I know the feature was working in Root's recent roms.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I believe I posted a picture of this quick fix on roots thread but not on this so here goes. For those that flash the Max Dusk build and are like me with not wanting to mess with the theme changing being that it screws up the start menu, then apply this fix for the navigation/pivot bar and it will change it to black like the rest of the theme.

Before ----> After
Old 01-13-2010, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

livin - check your gmail. Also, I cooked your navigation bar in. Must have been overwritten somehow. Will investigate.

Root - I have seen the dialer alignment issue before, but I don't think I have since I cooked up this hybrid you sent. Funny. I think maybe Winmo saw it on my test build.

Might be willing to cook up some alternate versions. WM 6.5 vs 6.5.x and a lite version for VZW guys - Let me know what your favorite, most stable SYS is. And I'll have a look see.

Gonna take the early part of the night off to empty the DVR with the wife. She's worried she's gonna miss something being that it is at 97% full. Slackin, I know.

SKI

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3