PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 08:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

darknatas is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Classis indication that the theme has been changed. DO NOT SELECT THE CLASSIC BLUE THEME. Some components in the theme are needed, so thats why it's there. But, WM6.5 does not like that theme. MIGHT NEED TO REFLASH.

I will be removing the Opera10 beta 2u from future roms. If you use opera 10 beta 2 (NOT 2U!) the delay goes away. There is a thread on XDA which has all versions. Search there. This is confirmed.

SKI
well i had installed opera10 beta 2 from opera website them selves and what it did it said it removed the old version and put this one but it was still the same result how do i fully get rid of the opera10 beta 2u that u put on here so i can correct this issue?
Old 01-17-2010, 09:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

darknatas is just getting started

ok i got rid of 2u and put only beta 2 i forgot i had got that when it first came out and its working correctly now thank god
Old 01-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Hey All, ahuskins turned me on to this and it's really cool, there's a good chance we'l see it in the next version but I figured you could play with the cab until it's cooked in. The cab install is simple, works and looks great!
Enjoy.

SMS_Bubbles_6.5.3.cab

EDIT: Should given the link with my original post, here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=60
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smschatbubbles.jpg (49.4 KB, 469 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-18-2010 at 03:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Hey All, ahuskins turned me on to this and it's really cool, there's a good chance we'l see it in the next version but I figured you could play with the cab until it's cooked in. The cab install is simple, works and looks great!
Enjoy.

Attachment 56034

How does this affect the text programs that are already in the rom? Does it just over ride what is there when you install the cab?
Old 01-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
ahuskins: great roms. been using 0110 since release and its been flawless, until now. Havent installed any additional software, but now when I click on the start menu icon and then on any icon in the list, i see ghosting from the previous screen overtop of the current screen. same thing when cleanram is done running. i can see the ghost image, for lack of another term, on the start menu. i dont have that issue anywhere else in the rom. looks like the calendar time set blur issue we know about. any ideas?
Classis indication that the theme has been changed. DO NOT SELECT THE CLASSIC BLUE THEME. Some components in the theme are needed, so thats why it's there. But, WM6.5 does not like that theme. MIGHT NEED TO REFLASH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknatas View Post
so far i installed opera10 beta2 my self and that did nothing i also played withthr regedit and tried to disable some of the sips but that didnt help opera either and yes i can use opera 9.7 ,ie and skyfire with no typing delays its just opera 10where i have this problem
I will be removing the Opera10 beta 2u from future roms. If you use opera 10 beta 2 (NOT 2U!) the delay goes away. There is a thread on XDA which has all versions. Search there. This is confirmed.

SKI
I did not change the theme. At all. One other thing is max 2.8 doesnt work. sense will not start once max installed. i dont expect help with someone elses software, just thought id throw it out there.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
How does this affect the text programs that are already in the rom? Does it just over ride what is there when you install the cab?
It has zero effect on the cooked in mods. After install, the HTC-esque messaging in Sense will appear the same. If you go into classic WM messaging (Hit All Messaging from the Messaging Tab and select a convo) you will see the colored bubbles.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: free touch pro 2,

crownme24 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crownme24

i had to restart my phone , and now all of a sudden it is stuck on the maxdust screen, i tired to reload the rom but it wont recognize the phone does anyone have any help for me
Old 01-17-2010, 10:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Bell

Boogie1979 is a n00b

hi.

does anyone know how to do spell check in text message. i cant seem to find it when i pull the menu.

thanks.

B.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sstor792 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownme24 View Post
i had to restart my phone , and now all of a sudden it is stuck on the maxdust screen, i tired to reload the rom but it wont recognize the phone does anyone have any help for me
you must put the phone in the bootloader mode by pressing power button and volume down while you soft reset. then you simply flash the stock exe rom and your phone will be back to normal. Hope this helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: free touch pro 2,

crownme24 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crownme24

thanks alot, you saved me from throwing the phone on the concrete, i hate this touch pro with a passion, but im trying to ride it on until i get a android phone, anyway thanks for your time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3