View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:07 PM
RyanMayo
Regular 'Geeker

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
ahuskins: great roms. been using 0110 since release and its been flawless, until now. Havent installed any additional software, but now when I click on the start menu icon and then on any icon in the list, i see ghosting from the previous screen overtop of the current screen. same thing when cleanram is done running. i can see the ghost image, for lack of another term, on the start menu. i dont have that issue anywhere else in the rom. looks like the calendar time set blur issue we know about. any ideas?
Classis indication that the theme has been changed. DO NOT SELECT THE CLASSIC BLUE THEME. Some components in the theme are needed, so thats why it's there. But, WM6.5 does not like that theme. MIGHT NEED TO REFLASH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknatas View Post
so far i installed opera10 beta2 my self and that did nothing i also played withthr regedit and tried to disable some of the sips but that didnt help opera either and yes i can use opera 9.7 ,ie and skyfire with no typing delays its just opera 10where i have this problem
I will be removing the Opera10 beta 2u from future roms. If you use opera 10 beta 2 (NOT 2U!) the delay goes away. There is a thread on XDA which has all versions. Search there. This is confirmed.

SKI
I did not change the theme. At all. One other thing is max 2.8 doesnt work. sense will not start once max installed. i dont expect help with someone elses software, just thought id throw it out there.