PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 11:28 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post

Also root while you're at it... Can you make a button that drives my car to any destination specified in google maps...

Thanks bud!

Root for president!!
=d>

lol! Lol! Lol!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:29 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
How the he77 do you remember all this stuff from yesterday? flippen unreal, 1/2 the time I can't remember my dogs name...

Also, how the he77 did you get a google voice number in 24 hours? U MUST be borrowing someone elses?
Hey bro, I just try to get things fixed.

Actually I sent off for an Invite and then my PM box got several helpful invite offers.
Before I had a chance to take them up Google actually sent me my invite in email.
So yeah, Google was right on it for me.
Does it usually take longer?
Should I feel special? LOL
Old 01-14-2010, 11:31 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trantastic View Post
I am currently running MaxDarkRootCombo0112_28011 and everything is amazing except for one thing. The screen periodically shuts off on it's own during texting and while getting texts. You can barely see the screen when it "shuts off" and when you hit the power button to turn on/off again it won't do anything. This last in and out for about a good 3-5 minutes. I can soft reset the phone and it will go away for a good part of the day but it seems to be happening on a consistent basis. I tried a hard reset and no luck. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem or if it's a sign that my phone is gonna go tits up soon....
I would try a stock flash and then back to custom.
If that doesn't fix it your screen maybe going out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
To use GoVoMO

Here is a small tut

Enter your Google number and pin on the Settings screen.
Hit ok.

No either hit contacts and click a contact from your list or manually enter a phone number.
I like to hit the small " cell " icon on the small display to turn on speaker phone.
Then once it says ready on the display, click the " ok " button or center button on the Dpad to start the call.
It will call Google voice and you will hear the on screen prompts.
Do not enter anything when it asks because the app will do it all for you.

That is how it works my friends.
Google Voice problem solved.

Unlike the other GV apps this one doesn't have the annoying feature of it calling you and you needed to answer before it calls the number you want to call.
This one goes right to Google and does the work for you.
Gotta love that.
iDialer we discussed Yday does the same, its the EXACT same as the link I gave you when you select Google Voice calling card you get this below, then it does the exact same thing as you just said & I said yesterday. But it NEVER asks for a calling card & doesn't require one. see below, just wants callback & pin,
http://supware.net/iDialer/config/

Service 1: Standard (Phone) Calling Card Google Voice (callback) Google Voice (calling card)
Title: Phone Number: PIN:

Last edited by teradog; 01-14-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:36 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
iDialer we discussed Yday does the same, its the EXACT same as the link I gave you when you select Google Voice calling card you get this below, then it does the exact same thing as you just said & I said yesterday.

Service 1: Standard (Phone) Calling Card Google Voice (callback) Google Voice (calling card) JaJah PortSIP
Title:
Title: Prefix: Suffix:
Title: Callback Number:
Title: Phone Number: PIN:

Only problem is iDialer doesn't appear to work on many new custom roms with updated IE.
iDialer looks great but it will not work for me.
Maybe I do not understand how to get it working.
Did you get iDialer working?

GoVoMo just works.

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-14-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:39 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Hey bro, I just try to get things fixed.

Actually I sent off for an Invite and then my PM box got several helpful invite offers.
Before I had a chance to take them up Google actually sent me my invite in email.
So yeah, Google was right on it for me.
Does it usually take longer?
Should I feel special? LOL
"Should I feel special?" ????????

Tell you what, your in the wrong business... Try magician... OK, start a poll & see how many people received their GV number in under 20 hours. Bet you are the only one.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:50 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
"Should I feel special?" ????????

Tell you what, your in the wrong business... Try magician... OK, start a poll & see how many people received their GV number in under 20 hours. Bet you are the only one.
I just noticed something really F'in weird!

iDialer did not work at all for calling Google Voice... right?

Install GoVoMo.
Set it up and then try iDialer again.
WTF? It started working after that but says on the dialer that it is calling GoVoMo.
It actually calls Google and works.

I think I like GoVoMo better but WTH?
Install both and use both.

Test it out and see if it works for you.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Trantastic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I will give that a good old college try! I hope it works! Thanks Root!!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:52 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trantastic View Post
I will give that a good old college try! I hope it works! Thanks Root!!
Anytime my friend.
Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
I just noticed something really F'in weird!

iDialer did not work at all for calling Google Voice... right?

Install GoVoMo.
Set it up and then try iDialer again.
WTF? It started working after that but says on the dialer that it is calling GoVoMo.
It actually calls Google and works.

I think I like GoVoMo better but WTH?
Install both and use both.

Test it out and see if it works for you.
Thanks my friend for making my (birth)day even sweeter!!! Let my try it and get back to you. One more thing, I tried latest combo ROM today and after sometime I saw weird white screen (of death) for couple of times. I had to soft reset both the times. I am thinking of using the version which you have released on 12th. I just have change the regional setting (for language and 12hr. clock) but I don't think there is any other problem besides these. Did anyone else encountered this white screen issue?

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium