PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
MaxRootRomCombo0113_28011
Do you mean MaxRoot or MaxDarkRoot?

I usually run Dark but the past few days I have been using MaxRoot without Dusk.
thought u were running sense 2.1 heh sense 2.5 seems to be memory hog to me so i stick with 2.1. thanks for all your hard work on roms=D>

Old 01-15-2010, 01:24 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

I love my RootRom Sense 2.1 rom.
Just have to switch it up every few days.
See what needs improving and what not.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:36 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ahh i see. the compact manila is nice but i like to have my home page full, otherwise i feel cheated lol love my calendar n missed call stuff
Old 01-15-2010, 01:41 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

The calendar and missed calls will pop up when you have an appointment or missed call.
Nothing missing really.
Just hidden till needed.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The calendar and missed calls will pop up when you have an appointment or missed call.
Nothing missing really.
Just hidden till needed.
really? cool then. i just flashed to 0113. maybe after i will flash to 0114 compact manila version..that is if i dont fall asleep heh
Old 01-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Root, I'm on your 0113 2.1 Darkrom and I just sent a text. Now the screen position is off at the bottom. I hit the task manager and closed the task manager and its back to normal. Not a big deal but thought you'd want to know. Also when I text, I start to type and if it's just a small text like ten words or so, when I finish typing the letters will start to appear on the screen. I flashdanced and hard reset twice before setting anything up. I didn't restore any messages and it's slow to type. It's crazy lag when typing. Then once I hit send and close the keyboard, the position is off again. Just some issues I'm having. Maybe I should try another 2.5 build again. I just hate having to flash again and reorganize my start menu all over again.

How about a bare bones Sense 2.1 dusk rom? Just the HTC apps like the calculator and quickgps and little necessities like that. Maybe a little beta testing on that might quell different issues. Keep up all the great work! I appreciate it!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:36 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Root, I'm on your 0113 2.1 Darkrom and I just sent a text. Now the screen position is off at the bottom. I hit the task manager and closed the task manager and its back to normal. Not a big deal but thought you'd want to know. Also when I text, I start to type and if it's just a small text like ten words or so, when I finish typing the letters will start to appear on the screen. I flashdanced and hard reset twice before setting anything up. I didn't restore any messages and it's slow to type. It's crazy lag when typing. Then once I hit send and close the keyboard, the position is off again. Just some issues I'm having. Maybe I should try another 2.5 build again. I just hate having to flash again and reorganize my start menu all over again.

How about a bare bones Sense 2.1 dusk rom? Just the HTC apps like the calculator and quickgps and little necessities like that. Maybe a little beta testing on that might quell different issues. Keep up all the great work! I appreciate it!
The position being off is because of it being a 21xxx build with so many features.

I think I am going to make the next DarkRoot21 a 28011 Sense 2.1 build.
That should not have any position problems.
Maybe if I messed with 21xxx builds more I would know how to fix it.
Given time I can probably perfect it but I honestly prefer 28xxx builds.
Just made those because I know some here like the Start Menu on the top.
I personally do not use that build on my device anymore.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah to be honest I haven't really liked the 6.5+ builds since they came out but because of my need to continuously customize, I needed to settle in with the latest builds to ensure the longevity of my tweaks that I release.

To me Windows Mobile 6.5 is just an awful red headed step-child to Microsoft with the sole purpose of bridging the ugly grey box shaped GUI of old with the newer, and much better looking Windows Phone 7. There just using 6.5 to help make the transition to the all new look that 7 will bring by mixing some of the old with the new. While nessessary and completely understandable, it also makes for quite an ugly GUI. I cannot wait until 7 builds hit. The first time I saw the preview screenshots, I fell in love. Looks alot like Vista and Windows 7. Just beautiful. For now though 6.5x will have to do.

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:04 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

How do you get GV invites to send out?
I want to get my babies mom one and my mom. LOL
Baby has a crap load of doctors we call and my mom has terminal ill family out of state.
We all have Free 3 on our Sprint plans that we will add GV# to for free outgoing calls.

I am thinking there is a place for GV users to invite others to join but I do not see any.

If you guys know how please PM me with details.

Started working on a new rom but it will take a bit to get right.
Not sure which way I want to go with it yet. LOL
Something will be your way soon.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (alltel)
Carrier: alltel

erykah18us is a n00b

im having a problem with corrupted ringers.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium