PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 11:22 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstor792 View Post
wow lots of great new roms. Great work Root!
Thanks friend... I do try.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It is HTCSense_amarullzNoMessagingClient_2.0.0-BETA3 that is probably causing your problems my friend.

You are cooking that into your rom correct?
Using VK?
yes calk kitchen sorry for posting hear almost got my rom how i want if at least for the week lol oh so take that out put sense 2.1_messaging tweak in and i should be good. THIS WAS POSTED BY SOMEONE pos If your using sense 2.5 you have to add sense2.1 messaging tweak they posted a couple days ago. if you look at the reg edit make sure the semi colon is in front of the line you want to disable such as gsm or cdma depending on what you need
Old 01-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
For everyone that wanted Sense 2.1 with Dusk theme, DarkRoot21 is complete and ready.
Will be up later tonight.

It has clock array cooked in.
To activate tap upper right side just above the clock.
hey root. have u given a thought about putting the icons into folders like multimedia, or internet or tools? btw, very nice roms. i have hard time deciding between yours and ski

Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
hey root. have u given a thought about putting the icons into folders like multimedia, or internet or tools? btw, very nice roms. i have hard time deciding between yours and ski
Yes I have thought about it and got started a little.
It is just tedious and time consuming. LOL
Will get to the rest though.

ahushkins SKI rom is a great rom indeed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Yes I have thought about it and got started a little.
It is just tedious and time consuming. LOL
Will get to the rest though.

ahushkins SKI rom is a great rom indeed.
oh thanks! and yes, both your roms are the best in my book
Old 01-14-2010, 01:11 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
oh thanks! and yes, both your roms are the best in my book
Thanks friend.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
Thanks for the detailed reply but I am particularly interested in iDialer with built in google voice without config. since l I have been using iDialer GV cab (where you don't need to install any config cab) without any problems in the past. I used it with NFSFAN's ROM also. But ROMs with Sense for some reason I am unable to use it. I am attaching the cab with this post. I hope rootlinux should be able to find a way out.

TIA
~DC
Hey Root, I know you are busy working new ROMs but did you get a chance to look into this issue. I really appreciate your help.

TIA
~DC

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:59 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
Hey Root, I know you are busy working new ROMs but did you get a chance to look into this issue. I really appreciate your help.

TIA
~DC
I had to send Google an email to get voice set up as I do not use it.
Until they give me an account with voice I can not test the app to make sure it works.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

With this cab I have two options touching htc icon I have a quick menu and touching RootRom name I have all menu but if you see the screen in the bottom it's the problem it's not big but hmmmm

Dusk Sense 2.1

PS. But it's extrain if I touch any other in the taskbar looks like in the first picture!

Last edited by jdm627; 01-14-2010 at 02:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:43 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
With this cab I have two options touching htc icon I have a quick menu and touching RootRom name I have all menu but if you see the screen in the bottom it's the problem it's not big but hmmmm

Dusk Sense 2.1

PS. But it's extrain if I touch any other in the taskbar looks like in the first picture!
The space at the bottom is caused by the position fix app used.
It should drop back down fine and work normal.
It did not cause any problems during my testing.
Does it not correct itself automatically?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium