PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I had to send Google an email to get voice set up as I do not use it.
Until they give me an account with voice I can not test the app to make sure it works.
I have invites if you want one - PM your email address...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I have to give KAOS-INC madd props for hosting all the ROOTRoms!!! I just DL MaxDarkRootCombo 01.13 and it only took 5 minutes...lightning FAASSTT @ 750KB/sec!!
Thanks brother and thanks to the chef for the frequent updates to what is one of the best 2.5 builds on these forums. Gotta love that your on SPRINT.
WOW! =D> This DarkSense2.1 uploaded last night is effin excellent! I wanted to see the progress on the 2.5 that I D/L yesterday but by the time I actually had the opportunity to flash, our madd-busy CHEF cranked out an updated Sense2.1 (my personal preference). Gotta love that both start menu and quickmenu are both located on top. The position fix is somewhat delayed but not a problem...thought it might have been the retractable cab I added but it wasn't. Gonna keep testing while at work but with all that real estate on the bottom taskbar, is there any chance you can add a softkey or two that we can customize?

Old 01-14-2010, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Here is a little something a few of you have asked for.
Sneak peek...

Sense 2.1
Dusk theme
Clock array
BG4All
21876 with Start Menu on the top.
I just pulled this one down - trying out Sense 2.1 after not using it for a long time. Is there any cab to clear out the slider interfering with the calendar entry? The slider slightly covers it making it difficult to read...So far so good.

Thanks Root!
Old 01-14-2010, 12:57 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

I think I know what is causing the DarkRoot2.1 problem.
I have flashed to another test rom but will flash back and see if I am right.
Hope to have an update for you today sometime.

Thanks for your input guys.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
I think I know what is causing the DarkRoot2.1 problem.
I have flashed to another test rom but will flash back and see if I am right.
Hope to have an update for you today sometime.

Thanks for your input guys.
What exactly are you referring to when you say, "DarkRoot2.1 problem"?
Old 01-14-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

How do i get the original background back after installing Max manila files? I got some colorful background on all my screens after installing Max.

Thanks!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Working pretty good straight out of the box. I'm pretty impressed. I kinda wish there were some custom folders with icons built into the rom though. I'm a stickler for organization and its one reason I stuck with NRG for so long. But since it looks like he's given up on rom-building, I'm moving on to Rootrom. And I am glad that I did!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quick question: Does the darkroot21 have threaded email? I'm looking in my inbox and I see a list of emails from the same person. I thought it was supposed to be like SMS. Or is there a way to turn it on?
Old 01-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I just pulled this one down - trying out Sense 2.1 after not using it for a long time. Is there any cab to clear out the slider interfering with the calendar entry? The slider slightly covers it making it difficult to read...So far so good.

Thanks Root!
Here is the link for kimi_sae_ireba's retractable slider mod. Scroll down to post#3.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=605252

everything seems to work fine so far with this cab installed.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
What exactly are you referring to when you say, "DarkRoot2.1 problem"?
Was talking about the position/taskbar issue that comes up sometimes.
It should correct itself but I am checking to see if I can make it not need to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium