PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I have seen that on other roms in the past.
Try using MP3Trimmer to make the ringers.
That should work.

Let me know.
We wil have a new 2.1 with Dusk?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:29 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
We wil have a new 2.1 with Dusk?
I have two 2.1 Dusk roms posted up now with 21xxx.
Will be making a 2.1 28xxx soon.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Just curious any MaxRoot versions getting an update I prefer the look over darkroot
Old 01-15-2010, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thank you I will wait for 28xxx
Are you including the task,quick and transparent calendar?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:40 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Just curious any MaxRoot versions getting an update I prefer the look over darkroot
The last update is only a few days old. LOL
If I make an update it will be to include GV apps and GV SMS.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:41 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you I will wait for 28xxx
Are you including the task and quick?
Yes.
Most all these roms have QuickMenu installed for better task management in the Start Menu.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
I don't know what it was with DarkRoot21_0113_21876. I couldn't text (received strange Status Errors), calls would drop all the time, (although only when I was moving, say in a car) very strange. Everything else working fine though. Changing my radio didn't seem to help. I chalked it up to just one of those ROMs that doesn't play well with my device (I get one every so often). I pulled down and flashed to MaxDarkRootCombo0113_28011 and it's beautiful!

Thanks Root!

Ahh much better...
Old 01-15-2010, 01:55 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I will look into the 2.1 21xxx roms again.
Did not have those issues when testing but I was not moving.
Maybe I left something out.
21xxx just isn't my thing.

See what I can find out.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:18 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

looks like DarkRoot21_0113_21876 has some icons you can actually see... may have to try..

Originally Posted by Terencec
~~~~~
Ha! seems like yesterday! Still having issues with it auto hard resetting... just flashdanced, rebuilding now...

FYI
Also, your non max root.... plain root... wifey can't set a new appointment on her TP, so I gave her grief, tried to show her how... but it doesn't work.. can't make a new appointment. (looks like you took my advise & removed it ) guess i'll have to flash her phone again... oh yea, she's gonna LOVE that... (NOT)
Old 01-15-2010, 02:35 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
looks like DarkRoot21_0113_21876 has some icons you can actually see... may have to try..

Originally Posted by Terencec
~~~~~
Ha! seems like yesterday! Still having issues with it auto hard resetting... just flashdanced, rebuilding now...

FYI
Also, your non max root.... plain root... wifey can't set a new appointment on her TP, so I gave her grief, tried to show her how... but it doesn't work.. can't make a new appointment. (looks like you took my advise & removed it ) guess i'll have to flash her phone again... oh yea, she's gonna LOVE that... (NOT)
I removed the old Root for the NEW MaxRoot

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium