PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DJ815 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DJ815
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
For everyone that has donated.
Check your email that you used to donate.
Thank you.
I have been flashing ROMs for a year and not found any I wanted to donate to, until I found your ROMs. They are the best. Then I check my email today and I find I should have donated sooner. THANKS! Still flashing your ROMs and looking forward to the next update.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:28 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post
I have been flashing ROMs for a year and not found any I wanted to donate to, until I found your ROMs. They are the best. Then I check my email today and I find I should have donated sooner. THANKS! Still flashing your ROMs and looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for your support my friend.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
I don't think you can remove the ones that are cooked in. If you update them, I believe you will have 2 versions of the same programs. If so, you could rename the shortcut to either the old one or the new one something different, such as CleanRamOld and not use that version. Cut and paste all the "outdated" shortcuts into their own folder together so you do not use them accidentally. I did this once with CleanRam on a different ROM that had an outdated version cooked in.
Most software will just overwrite the version cooked in.
If you un-install the update sometimes the device will put the old version back.
Some software will just add another version but not usually because they install to the same directory and take the place of the old version.
Should not be a problem.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dbourcy is a n00b

I had a quick question that hopefully you guys can help me with. I just started flashing a few months ago and I have probably tried 4 or 5 different ROM's before I landed on these ROM's. My problem...every time I soft reset and after Sense loads, it takes the clock about 10 minutes to change and everything is really slow and lagging. then all of a sudden the clock changes to the right time and everything is fast. Do you know what could be causing this? I always flash dance before I try out a new ROM. do I need to change radios or maybe flash to a different stock ROM? I am on Sprint.
Thanks!
Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbourcy View Post
I had a quick question that hopefully you guys can help me with. I just started flashing a few months ago and I have probably tried 4 or 5 different ROM's before I landed on these ROM's. My problem...every time I soft reset and after Sense loads, it takes the clock about 10 minutes to change and everything is really slow and lagging. then all of a sudden the clock changes to the right time and everything is fast. Do you know what could be causing this? I always flash dance before I try out a new ROM. do I need to change radios or maybe flash to a different stock ROM? I am on Sprint.
Thanks!
I believe the manilafix flip clock.cab from the attachments portion of this post.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post

Agree
Old 01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

hellbringer616 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
Welcome to the BEST ROM out there!

A few questions so we can help:

1) Which ROM did you flash to? 2.5? 2.1? Which version?
2) Did you flash dance? (Stock/HR/Root/HR)
3) Did you flash from SD card?
4) Where did it "freeze"?

Any additional info would help us alot. Root did just post an updated 2.5 ROM dated 012510 to replace the MaxRootRom 012310. The original ROM would not load Sense. Is that your issue? If so, make sure you grabbed the NEW 012510. The Dark/Dusk ROMS have had no issues, neither have any of the 2.1 or Special Editions.
It was "MaxDarkRootComboGV0122_23518" inside is a single exe and signed file. used that, and whats flash dance? If it's flash over a bunch of roms yeah, thats how i got it to work, no i flashed from my PC, it froze at the "bootscreen" it where it displays the red letters and the Touch Pro logo.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thank you Friend for your Beatifull and Great Rom than I got for donating.

FANTASTICCCCCC

Amazing Rom!!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

This is an amazing ROM!!! It runs flawlessly!!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
This is an amazing ROM!!! It runs flawlessly!!

Just killed my battery fooling around with it. I'm stoked...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium