PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 09:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Raphael 800
Carrier: sprint

pau9mi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Hey Root, any chance there is a cab for a different volume display. when I push volume up or down on the Maxdarkromcombo 2.5, is that white box, i liked the original one you had.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:34 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pau9mi View Post
Hey Root, any chance there is a cab for a different volume display. when I push volume up or down on the Maxdarkromcombo 2.5, is that white box, i liked the original one you had.
Volumex and it is attached to post number 1.
Do you mean the SetVolume one I was using?
Will see about adding a cab to post one as well.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Volumex and it is attached to post number 1.
Do you mean the SetVolume one I was using?
Will see about adding a cab to post one as well.
I use this one, it lets me set the # of volume links, so the higher the number the longer it takes me to go to off. I have a bad habit of squeezing the down key when I take it out of my pocket.
Attached Files
File Type: cab VolumeKeys-0.3.CAB (67.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-27-2010, 11:15 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
I use this one, it lets me set the # of volume links, so the higher the number the longer it takes me to go to off. I have a bad habit of squeezing the down key when I take it out of my pocket.
I thought about that one but it doesn't support in call volume.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

We will have a new Rom tonight?
Old 01-27-2010, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sstor792 is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

does anyone know how to sync facebook contacts. mine sync to htc people tab and i can see the pictures, but the pics dont go in the windows contacts so the caller id doesnt show the pic. is it possible to transfer them to windows contacts? thanks
Old 01-27-2010, 11:52 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstor792 View Post
does anyone know how to sync facebook contacts. mine sync to htc people tab and i can see the pictures, but the pics dont go in the windows contacts so the caller id doesnt show the pic. is it possible to transfer them to windows contacts? thanks
I am confused.
The contacts are the same.
When I update a Facebook contact it shows in my caller id.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:56 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
We will have a new Rom tonight?
Nothing really big going on for an update so nothing planed for tonight.

Looking into new rom ideas though.
If I come up with something then we may have a new rom.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
I went back and re-looked and the only thing I found for GPS fix is to go to google maps menu, options, then "use GPS". Which I have done. I also reflashed radio to Sprint 1.12.34F. Whatever it is my weather isnt updating either. I'll figure it out eventually lol
So GPS wont work on two ROMs and now your weather wont update.
You tried a new radio.
You ran the GPS tools like QucikGPS correct?
This may not help but did you update your PRL?
I looked back over your posts and I'm not sure if you've flashed to stock and back, aka The Dance?

Flash stock, hard reset, flash root, hard reset.

If you have done that before flashing to root did you verify GPS worked while on Stock ROM? If not I'd try that. You could also update your PRL while on Stock.
You could be looking at a GPS hardware failure. That would certainly explain things. If it doesnt work on Stock then call Sprint but you'll prob have to bring it in.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
So GPS wont work on two ROMs and now your weather wont update.
You tried a new radio.
You ran the GPS tools like QucikGPS correct?
This may not help but did you update your PRL?
I looked back over your posts and I'm not sure if you've flashed to stock and back, aka The Dance?

Flash stock, hard reset, flash root, hard reset.

If you have done that before flashing to root did you verify GPS worked while on Stock ROM? If not I'd try that. You could also update your PRL while on Stock.
You could be looking at a GPS hardware failure. That would certainly explain things. If it doesnt work on Stock then call Sprint but you'll prob have to bring it in.
Im thinking it may be hardware failure also. Yes I flash danced first. I think I'll flash back to stock and see what happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium