PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 01:20 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Going to start soon on the apps download/links page?
Anything special you guys are looking for?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Everything but I like the phone mods and tweaks.

Thx
Old 01-26-2010, 01:39 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I may make a few new sections.
One will be app links to software that I use.
Will upload some files directly.

And I may just make a mods link page.
Work on one section at a time though.

This is for you all so input will be helpful.
I want to know what you want to see.
A one stop spot to all your app link needs.
That will be my goal anyway.

I want everyone to get the most out of their device.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I will resend.
I got it this time. Will mess with it tonight when I get home. Thanks.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbringer616 View Post
It was "MaxDarkRootComboGV0122_23518" inside is a single exe and signed file. used that, and whats flash dance? If it's flash over a bunch of roms yeah, thats how i got it to work, no i flashed from my PC, it froze at the "bootscreen" it where it displays the red letters and the Touch Pro logo.
First off, the flash dance is you flash back to a stock ROM, do a hard reset, flash RootRom, hard reset. 4 Steps, takes about 20-25 minutes. Then customize all you want.

Secondly, if you unzipped (extracted) the files with WinRAR, you should have seen 3 files after the unzip. 1 - the Hermann_CustomRUU 2 - the original compressed file 3 - RUU_signed.nbh. Double click on the first one (CustomRUU) and you should have a window pop up with instructions in it and the file list should expand to 11. Click the checkboxes in the two windows that pop up and wait a few minutes.

How did you unlock your phone? Did you follow these instructions from cmonex? Or did you flash from your SD card?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Love the work. Threw a small donation your way. Thanks again for the hard work and GREAT ROMs.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to I m J James

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
One of a thousand reasons for love this Rom
The most of the mods work perfect with Root Roms
Dusk Pewter

Pewter 2.1 cab replaces the whole theme including taskbar icons?
Old 01-26-2010, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Damn...Maxrootdarkcombosense 2.5 is the shit Couple of questions-

First. what will the weather editor do for me? As it is now, my weather location bounces depending where I am int he city. Its a little annoying, but nothing I wouldnt uninstall for. Would the weather editor allow me to hard set "my location"?

Second...is there a way to go back to the default threaded text format? I know there are a few text cabs...coiuld I install one of those? Although the default one is OK, I honestly prefer the simpler one.

Again, thanks for a great ROM!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

I donated to your cause! This is just an amazing ROM and aesthetically beautiful!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Damn...Maxrootdarkcombosense 2.5 is the shit Couple of questions-

First. what will the weather editor do for me? As it is now, my weather location bounces depending where I am int he city. Its a little annoying, but nothing I wouldnt uninstall for. Would the weather editor allow me to hard set "my location"?

Second...is there a way to go back to the default threaded text format? I know there are a few text cabs...coiuld I install one of those? Although the default one is OK, I honestly prefer the simpler one.

Again, thanks for a great ROM!
MyLocation is tied into GPS so if you're moving around, the city/location will change. You can use weather editor to add your city if it is not already in the db...weather tab>menu> add location to display on weather tab.

As for your second question, the sms-bubble is cooked in but you should be able to to install a different text app like SMS-Chat. I have SMS-Chat linked to left soft key on the home menu for easy access.

Last edited by christian.a; 01-26-2010 at 03:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium