PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 02:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The space at the bottom is caused by the position fix app used.
It should drop back down fine and work normal.
It did not cause any problems during my testing.
Does it not correct itself automatically?
Nop, It's not automatically
And this only happen with quickmenu,connectivity and signal bars if I touch it battery icon nothing happen but any information about batt percent I got
Old 01-14-2010, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
And this only happen with quickmenu,connectivity and signal bars if I touch it battery icon nothing happen but any information about batt percent I got
I remember encountering that problem in indagrooves 2.5 rom I believe. I had to go into the startup folder and run positionfix to kill it, then positionfix to fix the manila properly.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
As soon as I close QuickMenu the screen fixes itself.

Duuuuuuude! This is sweeeeeet! Wow!!
SO effin fast!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:19 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

SO effin fast!
Same here.
Screen self adjusts to where it is suppose to be.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468

Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks Root cause I really like this ROM (MaxDarkRootCombo0112_28011) but I am having an issue, I went in and shut off the vibrate keys in the settings and after a sr it worked for awhile but after playing with my phone for awhile it started vibrating again so I put the old ButtonVibOff cab on there and sr and it worked for awhile but now it's vibrating again and a sr is the only way to fix it, am I missing something, is there a work around? Also I didn't see an action screen, do you include one or not, I really used the action screen alot when I ran Energy but if it's not there then that's cool too. Plannin on flashin 113 tonight if I have time but I was just curious about these things, thanks for the killer ROM Root!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

I usually go to Start>system and then click touch response setting and uncheck vibrate, close that then go to touchflo and uncheck the vibrate option. Not sure if that permenantly takes care of it but it gets rid of it for me, but as frequently as cooks stuff up and puts it on the table, not really sure if it comes back or not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:55 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

SO effin fast!
I meant like you say but it's not fix by it self this happen after I close the quick menu or hide in the other icons.
Did you check the battery percent?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks Root cause I really like this ROM (MaxDarkRootCombo0112_28011) but I am having an issue, I went in and shut off the vibrate keys in the settings and after a sr it worked for awhile but after playing with my phone for awhile it started vibrating again so I put the old ButtonVibOff cab on there and sr and it worked for awhile but now it's vibrating again and a sr is the only way to fix it, am I missing something, is there a work around? Also I didn't see an action screen, do you include one or not, I really used the action screen alot when I ran Energy but if it's not there then that's cool too. Plannin on flashin 113 tonight if I have time but I was just curious about these things, thanks for the killer ROM Root!
Did you use Settings/System/Touch Response Settings to turn off the vibration? This shuts off the haptic feedback without a soft reset.
Regardless of which settings you used the fact that it turns off then back on is odd IMO.
Try Touch Response settings if you havent and see if that does it.

EDIT:Like rcharles said

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-14-2010 at 10:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I meant like you say but it's not fix by it self this happen after I close the quick menu or hide in the other icons.
Did you check the battery percent?
Yessir, same as you. Looks like tapping the taskbar does not bring up the Notification Manager, sometimes I get volume control and sometimes just Comm Manager.
I Danced for this flash.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Yessir, same as you. Looks like tapping the taskbar does not bring up the Notification Manager, sometimes I get volume control and sometimes just Comm Manager.
I Danced for this flash.
I Danced too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium