PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Ok that was funny...
lol

but forreal tho...

someone just sent me this EXCLUSIVE PICTURE OF ROOT @ WORK on the newest root rom!

no wonder this guy pushes em out so fast!

lol....

and now i feel like my boredom/foolishness here at work has reached it's peak...

home i go!

Last edited by tb5...; 01-14-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Thank you, what do you mean with compact version?
· ( NEW ) DarkRoot21_0114_21876 ( Compact version ) Sense 2.1 Dusk theme, BG4All, Weather on home tab, retractable slider, compact manila and home tab. FULL landscape. Office 2010 and calendar with Day, month and agenda view.

Last edited by jdm627; 01-14-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:42 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you what do mean with compact version?
· ( NEW ) DarkRoot21_0114_21876 ( Compact version ) Sense 2.1 Dusk theme, BG4All, Weather on home tab, retractable slider, compact manila and home tab. FULL landscape. Office 2010 and calendar with Day, month and agenda view.
It has Compact Home Tab with retractable slider and Compact Manila.
Full featured but with less on the screen so you have more free screen space for wallpapers.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It has Compact Home Tab with retractable slider and Compact Manila.
Full featured but with less on the screen so you have more free screen space for wallpapers.
Ok. Wonderful downloading
Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

No luck yet with iDialer/iContact apps.
Maybe I just don't know how to set it up. LOL

OneDialer works perfect with Google Voice.
I am testing it on the trial version as it is not free.
7.00 bucks to register.

Checking other solutions.

If anyone knows how to setup iDialer and has got it working let me know.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Been running Dark Root flawlessly since the day it came out but for some reason today things have slowed down...way down. I have been through two atteries today and made only one phone calla nd got about 5 or 6 texts. Phone has been HOT...can feel it sitting in my pocket on my thigh. I did several soft resets and that did not alleviate the problem.
For example: After winnig a game of solitair, the cards take forever to bounce across the screen. Screen transitions like swiping from the home screen to my program shortcuts is slow. Weather annimation is slow. Just can't figure it out.
However, this is the longest I've gone without a flash, which is a tribute to root.
So, it looks like now is a great opportunity to flash the latest max/darkroot combo and give it a whirl.

Here goes....

David
Old 01-14-2010, 08:18 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Been running Dark Root flawlessly since the day it came out but for some reason today things have slowed down...way down. I have been through two atteries today and made only one phone calla nd got about 5 or 6 texts. Phone has been HOT...can feel it sitting in my pocket on my thigh. I did several soft resets and that did not alleviate the problem.
For example: After winnig a game of solitair, the cards take forever to bounce across the screen. Screen transitions like swiping from the home screen to my program shortcuts is slow. Weather annimation is slow. Just can't figure it out.
However, this is the longest I've gone without a flash, which is a tribute to root.
So, it looks like now is a great opportunity to flash the latest max/darkroot combo and give it a whirl.

Here goes....

David
You were using the build from 12/23 and it just now started acting up?
That is odd.
Did you install anything new lately?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:22 PM
VIP Member

Sense 2.1 Transparent background

After push Hide back to the regular place.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Transparent background.zip (5.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
You were using the build from 12/23 and it just now started acting up?
That is odd.
Did you install anything new lately?
No, thats what is so funny. I deleted all my texts too and it was still very slow. I installed Dark Root on the 23'rd or 24th and have not added anything ince then.

Whats even more odd is that I did a hard reset and just flashed to the latest sprint stock rom and it is still painfully slow. I'm going to let it do the customizations and then pull my SD card, back up my important files on it and then reformat it. IMO, thats the only thing it could be unless my phone is starting to die? Ugghhhh, I hate the thought of going back to my mogul. If I bought a new phone now, I'd be castrated!

Update: Stock is up and running.....lawd, I feel like I'm in the dark ages!

Going to back up and format the SD next, hard reset and load up 0113 MaxDarkroot combo.

David

Edit #1: Put my SD card in my reader and got the "check for errors" popup box so that may have been the problem. I copied all my important stuff to my PC and formatted the card and didn't get the check drive for errors message when I reinserted it.

Getting ready to flash.

Edit# 2
Flashdance done and 0113 MaxDarkRoot looks great and is quite snappy.
On a side note...or should I say sad note, I think my 4Gig Micro SDHC card is hosed. I formatted it to the default fat32 (which it was before) and am in the process of copying over my 1.75 gigs of files back to it...says 5 hours 45 minutes remaining!! Moving at about 100 kb/sec over a USB2 connection. I think the SD card IS the problem

Last edited by DaveTN; 01-14-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
You want him to rewrite WinMo? He's a chef not a programmer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post

also root while you're at it... can you make a button that drives my car to any destination specified in google maps...

thanks bud!

ROOT FOR PRESIDENT!!
=D>

HAHAHA...you got jokes? Kinda funny if you hang around "DICE" eh...

Anyway, sorry for the confusion. In the new sense2.1_01.13 build, the start menu moved to the top, the HTC icon next to it opens quickmenu and taskmanager is available through the dropdown icon where the clock used to be. Since the older bottom taskbar had 3 softkeys (start/phone/menu), I just thought there might be an extra function available since the start menu was added to the top. I've seen people request for send/back/ok buttons for sms and it eventually was added so it doesn't hurt to ask does it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium