View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Been running Dark Root flawlessly since the day it came out but for some reason today things have slowed down...way down. I have been through two atteries today and made only one phone calla nd got about 5 or 6 texts. Phone has been HOT...can feel it sitting in my pocket on my thigh. I did several soft resets and that did not alleviate the problem.
For example: After winnig a game of solitair, the cards take forever to bounce across the screen. Screen transitions like swiping from the home screen to my program shortcuts is slow. Weather annimation is slow. Just can't figure it out.
However, this is the longest I've gone without a flash, which is a tribute to root.
So, it looks like now is a great opportunity to flash the latest max/darkroot combo and give it a whirl.

Here goes....

David