PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rcharles is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Did you change the background?
The default wallpaper doesn't show the icons behind the slider.
It is transparent as stated so pretty much any other wallpaper will let them show through.
Try a darker wallpaper and see if it fixes that.
Havent changed the wallpaper yet. As you can see in the picture, you can see my facebook link behind the home and people tabs:

Old 01-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Havent changed the wallpaper yet. As you can see in the picture, you can see my facebook link behind the home and people tabs:

did you setup max manila for VGA? swipe down to the options & then hit the arrow to expand options & see if you have it set for V or W. w being wvga (default) & v for VGA(our devices)

hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Yep, the 2.7 whatever it is. Not sure what it really does anyway. Maybe I should uninstall it?

Actually not full screen, but where the slider bar hides when not in use. This keeps the [Phone] [Menu] bar up and the top bar also. I have the 4 notications up, but the mail icon doesn't seem to change when I have mail. I think it shows something on the bottom, but it is covered by the menu bar.

The one I have doesn't work on this, if I install it, everytime I get to the weather tab, it just resets it.

Today isn't the 17th, hmm neither was yesterday. LoL But that is the day it shows.

Cleaner maybe? But to keep flicking, and if you hit it a little too hard you start up the wrong program.

I figured that, but since my Stock ROM has never done that, I don't know. Of course you may be in the right direction, ever since you made the changes to add USCC, it rarely appears now.

I have SPB backup some where, guess I will take a look. I always thought when you flash you have to start over. I think I will try it again.
Here is what I do with SPB backup.
This has worked on every rom I have flashed.
Make a custom backup that includes contacts, emails and maybe documents ONLY.
That backup will install on any rom.
DO not do a FULL backup from one rom build to another.

The Max option mainly adds more shortcuts and fullscreen options.
The new Dusk theme I have installed adds some clock stuff already.

I never run Max now but include it for those that do.
That is the reason I cooked it the way I did so it is possible to go back and forth between both on the same rom.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

damn new start menu is terrible... i mean maybe if more than 6 things showed up on the screen the list style wouldn't be so bad...

everything else is A OK!
good work yet again.

dynamic PP seems to be workin well. thanks!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
did you setup max manila for VGA? swipe down to the options & then hit the arrow to expand options & see if you have it set for V or W. w being wvga (default) & v for VGA(our devices)

hope that helps
Yup, that did it. The simplest things.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
damn new start menu is terrible... i mean maybe if more than 6 things showed up on the screen the list style wouldn't be so bad...

everything else is A OK!
good work yet again.

did you use pagepool changer to make it dynamic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Yup, that did it. The simplest things.
glad to hear rcharles!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:20 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post

everything else is A OK!
good work yet again.

As I stated the Start menu is still being worked on.
Oddly enough it takes more time to setup the Start menu than just about anything else.
All links on the Start Menu have to be changed one by one for each app.
Takes time to move everything in each package and double checking the links.
Not as easy as just click and move.
It will get done soon I hope.

Maybe someone has folder recommendations.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
As I stated the Start menu is still being worked on.
Oddly enough it takes more time to setup the Start menu than just about anything else.
All links on the Start Menu have to be changed one by one for each app.
Takes time to move everything in each package and double checking the links.
Not as easy as just click and move.
It will get done soon I hope.

Maybe someone has folder recommendations.
the only thing i can say on folder recommendations is please dont make a folder with just ONE item in it
Old 01-07-2010, 01:24 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
the only thing i can say on folder recommendations is please dont make a folder with just ONE item in it
Yeah I have a lot of stuff I am working on.
Some packages were set up odd when I started using them. LOL
I will be moving items and changing folders as I get time.
My main goal has been to get everything working.

Maybe after a Sense 2.1 update I will focus on just the Start Menu.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

@ drew... Yea i used a pagepool changer browsed to the nbh... Then i flashed the rom.

@ root... No problem at all... Just making a observation... And yes things seems to be working well system wise on these recent builds.

I am completely ignorant to how these things work... And although im very computer savvy... I do not want to learn this cause i will obsess over making things work and i have no time these days...

Thank god for people like you... Much respect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium