PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 04:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I have to give KAOS-INC madd props for hosting all the ROOTRoms!!! I just DL MaxDarkRootCombo 01.13 and it only took 5 minutes...lightning FAASSTT @ 750KB/sec!!
Thanks brother and thanks to the chef for the frequent updates to what is one of the best 2.5 builds on these forums. Gotta love that your on SPRINT.
True that my friend.
KAOS is the chit.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Root are visual bookmarks working?

Droidrox39
Old 01-13-2010, 05:01 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Root are visual bookmarks working?
Bookmarks work on the Internet tab as well as inside Opera.
So yup... they work.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
idialer ROCKS!
I use it exclusively with Google Voice.

Love it.
I had it working with vetvitos as well. Did you go into setup & run it off the website? (a requirement)

will get the links 4 u

here u go:
http://supware.net/iDialer/

*edit* the call back method doesn't use minutes i've heard... the cc method does if you don't have family/pick 6/home # free.
Thanks for the detailed reply but I am particularly interested in iDialer with built in google voice without config. since l I have been using iDialer GV cab (where you don't need to install any config cab) without any problems in the past. I used it with NFSFAN's ROM also. But ROMs with Sense for some reason I am unable to use it. I am attaching the cab with this post. I hope rootlinux should be able to find a way out.

TIA
~DC
Attached Files
File Type: cab iDialer-gv.cab (60.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Where is the tweaks program that allows you to adjust scroll bar size, start up sounds and animation, etc.(cant remember th name of it). Oh yeah, using the 0113 RootCombo rom

Nevermind, just downloaded the Diamond Tweak cab to install it. If it was in the rom, I sure couldnt find it.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Nevermind, just downloaded the Diamond Tweak cab to install it. If it was in the rom, I sure couldnt find it.
START > SETTINGS > STSYEM...

YOU MUST BE BLIND!!

*looks at name*...

OHHhhhhh
Old 01-13-2010, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
START > SETTINGS > STSYEM...

YOU MUST BE BLIND!!

*looks at name*...

OHHhhhhh

Lookin' at it right now. Not there, are you on the 0113 Root Combo or Dark Root Combo?
Old 01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Lookin' at it right now. Not there, are you on the 0113 Root Combo or Dark Root Combo?
Not included on the last build.
Install the cab for now.
Trying to save space for other apps.
May add it back on the next build or just attach to first post.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Not included on the last build.
Install the cab for now.
Trying to save space for other apps.
May add it back on the next build or just attach to first post.

No problem with that. At least now I know I'm not blind or going nuts. Great rom so far Root. Thanks.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor

ok is there a way how do i get the new htc messaging to work with mms i seen it work on ski rom or root not sure i am using System - HTCMessage 1.00.281.0 andSystem - Message Enhancement 1.2.1919.3230.01 and HTCSense_amarullzNoMessagingClient_2.0.0-BETA3 i left out Applications System - Messaging Client 1.0.1920.3223.00

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium