PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 03:07 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

WOW fast, thanks, my version broke it, but I have used some that didn't. WIll update after download & test yours
Old 01-13-2010, 03:08 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

The VC options are in Settings\Personal as they are suppose to be after you install the cab.

Hope that helps
Old 01-13-2010, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I really liked your 0112 version with one exception. I am trying to use iDialer for google voice. The program installs fine but when I try to make outgoing calls it just stays there and does not dial. I saw this limitation when I used vetvito's ROM based on Sense. Could you please look into it. Besides that I am pretty happy with it.

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:38 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Can you give me a link to the software and web site so I can look into it.
Have never used it myself.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The VC options are in Settings\Personal as they are suppose to be after you install the cab.

Hope that helps
Yep,
Installed your VC & no errors (didn't even uninstall an old one ) & works fine. As I stated earlier, I was quite sure it worked as I've used them before on top of one another, just wondered if you actually intended it to work &/or wanted an error report. I didn't have the latest one, thanks.

I even opened tellme with it & then used tellme

So you're not going to cook it in? Guess I don't know why you're putting it in at all? Partial?
Old 01-13-2010, 03:42 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
I really liked your 0112 version with one exception. I am trying to use iDialer for google voice. The program installs fine but when I try to make outgoing calls it just stays there and does not dial. I saw this limitation when I used vetvito's ROM based on Sense. Could you please look into it. Besides that I am pretty happy with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Can you give me a link to the software and web site so I can look into it.
Have never used it myself.
idialer ROCKS!
I use it exclusively with Google Voice.

Love it.
I had it working with vetvitos as well. Did you go into setup & run it off the website? (a requirement)

will get the links 4 u

here u go:
http://supware.net/iDialer/

You MUST configure it here:
http://supware.net/iDialer/config/
I'd strongly recommend using the "credit card" option under "service 1 drop down. YOU DON"T have to give ANY credit card info & it doesn't even require it. That's the only way I got GV to work with iDialer. You should also download iContact as well. I put them under "programs" to use as a fav, if time, i'll see if I can change the default dialer.

Put the dialer to default to "ask" then you can use either your carrier or GV on the fly with each call.

DesiChora: I can 99% guarantee your issue is because either you didn't configure it on the link above, or... you didn't use it with the "credit card" option (I have NO idea why he calls it that, as I didn't even see an option to put one in!)
--> here's what happens, with the "call back" method, i never got it to work & google it & search ppcgeeks for other posts, many others didn't either. That always hangs for me as well. When I get time, i'll look into, as now it's charging me minutes with the cc method because I don't have the pick 6 free numbers OR the free dial home number option in my Sprint plan. (home number being set to my GV number)
Using the "credit card" method always worked for me & it AUTO dials your GV number, puts in your pin, waits, auto pushes 1 to place a "free" call, done.

*edit* the call back method doesn't use minutes i've heard... the cc method does if you don't have family/pick 6/home # free.

Last edited by teradog; 01-13-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yep,
Installed your VC & no errors (didn't even uninstall an old one ) & works fine. As I stated earlier, I was quite sure it worked as I've used them before on top of one another, just wondered if you actually intended it to work &/or wanted an error report. I didn't have the latest one, thanks.

I even opened tellme with it & then used tellme

So you're not going to cook it in? Guess I don't know why you're putting it in at all? Partial?
I cooked it in for the sole purpose of getting TellMe to work.
Will try to cook it in fully on the next build.
Honestly I did not test to see if VC worked because all I was going for was the Tellme app so I did what I needed to do to get it working.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:46 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
idialer ROCKS!
I use it exclusively with Google Voice.

Love it.
I had it working with vetvitos as well. Did you go into setup & run it off the website? (a requirement)

will get the links 4 u

here u go:
http://supware.net/iDialer/
Will look into it in a bit.
Thanks for the link.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shifty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Root,
I noticed that you cannot set up more than one email account (i.e. the new account button doesnt work if you have already set up another email account). I set up an exchange account already, which works fine, but would like to set up another account (like AOL). Please confirm if this is an error.
Thanks.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
VIP Member - Retired

which ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium