PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rcharles is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Quick question on the threaded email: I have a Gmail account synched via IMAP, and if I sort by “Conversations” all it does it put the most recent email I’ve received in the inbox and move all my other mail inside that email. So I am essentially have to click on the most recent message to see all my other messages that came in after that…anyone else seeing this?

Yea, I saw that on the last threaded email rom also with just setting up a regular email account. Didnt really see a use for it or understand what the purpose was.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

21876 >

love it man... love the look... its smooth... havn't noticed any big issues (task manager causes screen to shift up 10px)... small small issues so far.

added dusk taskbar+ max and its so sexy... thank you so much for this build... my screen is very happy =D>

Old 01-13-2010, 12:23 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
21876 >

love it man... love the look... its smooth... havn't noticed any big issues (task manager causes screen to shift up 10px)... small small issues so far.

added dusk taskbar+ max and its so sexy... thank you so much for this build... my screen is very happy =D>

You are most welcome.
The shift always corrects itself as soon as the task manager closes.
It is more than likely due to using 6.5.x with a 21xxx build to get all the sexy looks and all the features.

It should work really well though.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
You are most welcome.
The shift always corrects itself as soon as the task manager closes.
It is more than likely due to using 6.5.x with a 21xxx build to get all the sexy looks and all the features.

It should work really well though.
Wow - didn't know this build existed. You giving us wayyyy tooo many choice here Root! Thank you for all the stability and variety - it's very much appreciated.

Any screen shots on this one?
Old 01-13-2010, 12:49 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

I posted one a few pages back my friend.
Here it is again.
If you flash it and want to post more screen shots feel free.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Poll results.
Now need to add: MaxRootCombo Sense 2.5, take out RootROM & start poll over!
I was even using the dark series even though I found the top icons totally useless because I couldn't see them. I preferred the RootROM, but the dark had newer software & max cooked in.. was OTB friendlier.

Not complaining... just feedback.

Thanks again for sharing your work with us.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:14 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

FYI: It appears Voice command is broke in dark & the latest MaxRootROM Combo.

It appears & allows selection in settings/personal/buttons, but never works.

** edit **
Usually Voice command appears in the startmenu, a folder of it, &/or in settings somewhere..
I can't find it, if it's there can you please direct me to it?
If I go into total commander & run the exe out of the Windows directory, it doesn't work either.

Voice Command.lnk not working, which points to:
voicecmd.exe not working.

Will have to do research & find & download the latest VC cab unless you can look into...

Last edited by teradog; 01-13-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:35 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Voice command works for the purpose I cooked it in for.
Open the Tellme app and there you go.
It works
Old 01-13-2010, 02:18 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Voice command works for the purpose I cooked it in for.
Open the Tellme app and there you go.
It works
"works for the purpose I cooked it in for"
And what is the purpose may I ask? (especially if the app doesn't work?)
... I'd really really like to know, so if I install a working VC cab over the top, I'll know what it is i may be breaking of yours..

Tellme: Does a fraction of VCommand.
Please see this link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106097

Subset of what Tellme doesn't do/ doesn't do well by voice: (which IS the purpose... RIGHT?)
* opening up any applications ("open trapster", "start tellme" !!! :>))
* opening up massive tons of web pages via voice (open/start favorite name) ie: "open" (traffic, cheap gas, highway cams (by name), radio stations... example: "open kqrs", sports scores. (must have the website as a favorite & then copy the windows/favorites folder into windows/start menu/programs first & then reboot)
* Doesn't do mapping & directions well at all (to the point of uselessness)

If anyone disagrees with me, or can show me some features I've overlooked, please advise!
** edit **
Personally I really hate tellme. The only advantage I see at all over Bing & Voice Command, is the voice to text ability in text messaging & even then, I have yet to see it transcribe correctly the first time if the message is over 5 words!

** edit 2 **
Thanks for your response: here, I think you meant to post it here in your thread . Will try my VC (named Voice Command PPC 1.6.19965 during install) now & let you know.

Last edited by teradog; 01-13-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:01 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
"works for the purpose I cooked it in for"
And what is the purpose may I ask? (especially if the app doesn't work?)
... I'd really really like to know, so if I install a working VC cab over the top, I'll know what it is i may be breaking of yours..

Tellme: Does a fraction of VCommand.
Please see this link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106097

Subset of what Tellme doesn't do/ doesn't do well by voice: (which IS the purpose... RIGHT?)
* opening up any applications ("open trapster", "start tellme" !!! :>))
* opening up massive tons of web pages via voice (open/start favorite name) ie: "open" (traffic, cheap gas, highway cams (by name), radio stations... example: "open kqrs", sports scores. (must have the website as a favorite & then copy the windows/favorites folder into windows/start menu/programs first & then reboot)
* Doesn't do mapping & directions well at all (to the point of uselessness)

If anyone disagrees with me, or can show me some features I've overlooked, please advise!
** edit **
Personally I really hate tellme. The only advantage I see at all over Bing & Voice Command, is the voice to text ability in text messaging & even then, I have yet to see it transcribe correctly the first time if the message is over 5 words!
Ok my friend.
Check post 1 as I have added the full version of the VC I have cooked in.
Install the cab and test it out.
Tested here by setting it to hard send key and it worked to make a call and open email.

It is the same version cooked in so it doesn't break Tellme.
I do not use VC so I do not what all to test for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium