PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 02:57 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

I have cooked a NEW MaxDarkRootCombo 28011 but I have included Office 2010.
It doesn't have threaded email but doesn't have the 28205 dialer issues either.
Will be uploading it soon.

Removing 28205 from download area until I get all the dialer bugs worked out.
It just doesn't work for a good every day stable rom... unless you run another dialer over it but then you probably loose fav people features.
If you have it flashed and have PhoneX or something like that installed, test it and see if you can make calls from the people tab.
Don't think it will work.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
You told the same to Ahuskins in he's thread! Are you pretending something with this?
haha no wat u talking bout .. i just want to see more people cooking more roms.. thats it aint trying to start nun bad
Old 01-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here is the thing.
If I had the extra cash to buy a TP2 I would but not as an upgrade.
The reason is because I want my TP to still be able to test the roms I cook for TP.
That is also the reason I have not cooked for TP2 yet.
I do not want to cook blindly and put out bad roms for you guys.
So even if I had the donations to get a TP2 I would still cook for the TP.

I have tried to keep putting out good everyday roms that are loaded with features. Once I get a TP2 I will continue to do so but for both devices.

As you all have seen I try to cook a variety so everyone can use these roms no matter if you want Sense 2.1, TF3D, Sense 2.5 or a really good Titanium rom.
As my good friend Winmo said... Options are good.
okay root we will be waiting for u in tp2 forums hopefully to see u soon there ... n guys i wasnt trying to start nothing with nobody it was just a simple saying ... that i would like to see root makking a good rom of his for the tp2 .. i dnt think thats bad... well i think some took it the wrong wat but bla bla ok kool
Old 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
okay root we will be waiting for u in tp2 forums hopefully to see u soon there ... n guys i wasnt trying to start nothing with nobody it was just a simple saying ... that i would like to see root makking a good rom of his for the tp2 .. i dnt think thats bad... well i think some took it the wrong wat but bla bla ok kool
I understand.
When you see a chef cooking a working rom for TP it makes sense to have them cook for TP2 as well.
After all we all want a good rom for our devices.
That is why we are here.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I understand.
When you see a chef cooking a working rom for TP it makes sense to have them cook for TP2 as well.
After all we all want a good rom for our devices.
That is why we are here.
yes u are right but keep up the hard work ur roms are great .. n like i say hopefully u get ur tp2 soon because its a really kool device.. n even more kool when u get it for free like me lol .. not showing off .. i just want people to keep trying call asurion n make up lies n they would understand the needs of getting a new device like me ..
Old 01-12-2010, 03:18 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
yes u are right but keep up the hard work ur roms are great .. n like i say hopefully u get ur tp2 soon because its a really kool device.. n even more kool when u get it for free like me lol .. not showing off .. i just want people to keep trying call asurion n make up lies n they would understand the needs of getting a new device like me ..
A cool device it may be but I would not lie to get it.
Many people are getting them replaced because of TP problems.
Personally my device is running GREAT.
Maybe I just got lucky and got a good device or maybe my roms are just that good. LOL J/K

Sprint no longer even has the TP available on their website.
In any case if my device is working I won't try to make them upgrade me.
Two reasons for that.... I want to have both devices to cook for and I also do not want to lie to get one.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

So out of the blue today I started getting the SetSysTimeZone.exe error today. I am running the 0110 combo rom. I found one of the fix cabs on the site and installed that to see if it stops. Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions on why I started getting this error.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Maybe I just got lucky and got a good device or maybe my roms are just that good. LOL J/K

Two reasons for that.... I want to have both devices to cook for and I also do not want to lie to get one.
+1 For your Good Roms

Old 01-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:

well i didnt really had to lie to get one my keyboard didnt work anymore ( physical keyboard ) n i mean im in college n i really need it to wirte notes n stuff like that .. so i had to replace it .. well i know wat u mean i miss my tp too but wat can i do about it .. i have a tp at home but its broken
.. idk if theres a place so i can actually fix my phone ..

wow i didnt know that sprint dnt have tp in the website till now .. so that means well i think everybody with a tp can upgrade to a tp2 via the insurance mm good lol ..
Old 01-12-2010, 03:42 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
well i didnt really had to lie to get one my keyboard didnt work anymore ( physical keyboard ) n i mean im in college n i really need it to wirte notes n stuff like that .. so i had to replace it .. well i know wat u mean i miss my tp too but wat can i do about it .. i have a tp at home but its broken
.. idk if theres a place so i can actually fix my phone ..

wow i didnt know that sprint dnt have tp in the website till now .. so that means well i think everybody with a tp can upgrade to a tp2 via the insurance mm good lol ..
A broken KB is a very valid reason to have them exchange it.
Lots have been replaced for that same reason.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium