PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

With Sense 2.1 can't longer mute the ring by pressing the volume buttons on the side of the phone
Old 01-12-2010, 01:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Was it working for you on Sesnse 2.1 before?
Did you install anything before it stoped?

On the new rom, I am still looking into the dialer issue.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Was it working for you on Sesnse 2.1 before?
Did you install anything before it stoped?

On the new rom, I am still looking into the dialer issue.
Nop any
Old 01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

hey root i would like to see a rom for tp2 =)
Old 01-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
so buy him one, & me too while you're at it, kthx
Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
so buy him one, & me too while you're at it, kthx
and me too, while you're still at it!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
NO NO NO NO!!!! That is what happened to the SSK ROM, followers got together and donated so the chef can get a TP2 to make ROMs for that. Once he got the TP2, the TP1 ROMs stopped. And he barely even visits the TP1 area anymore. I like this ROM, and I cannot afford a TP2 yet. This is the first chef to actually make a ROM that is compatible with USCC. I'd hate to loose such a great chef that actually listens to the minority as well as the majority. So make donations, but don't persuade him to go to TP2!!! (At least not until I can get mine)

Old 01-12-2010, 02:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
You told the same to Ahuskins in he's thread! Are you pretending something with this?
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
NO NO NO NO!!!! That is what happened to the SSK ROM, followers got together and donated so the chef can get a TP2 to make ROMs for that. Once he got the TP2, the TP1 ROMs stopped. And he barely even visits the TP1 area anymore. I like this ROM, and I cannot afford a TP2 yet. This is the first chef to actually make a ROM that is compatible with USCC. I'd hate to loose such a great chef that actually listens to the minority as well as the majority. So make donations, but don't persuade him to go to TP2!!! (At least not until I can get mine)
Here is the thing.
If I had the extra cash to buy a TP2 I would but not as an upgrade.
The reason is because I want my TP to still be able to test the roms I cook for TP.
That is also the reason I have not cooked for TP2 yet.
I do not want to cook blindly and put out bad roms for you guys.
So even if I had the donations to get a TP2 I would still cook for the TP.

I have tried to keep putting out good everyday roms that are loaded with features. Once I get a TP2 I will continue to do so but for both devices.

As you all have seen I try to cook a variety so everyone can use these roms no matter if you want Sense 2.1, TF3D, Sense 2.5 or a really good Titanium rom.
As my good friend Winmo said... Options are good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
and me too, while you're still at it!
Hi Sharkie glad to have notice from you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium