View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
NO NO NO NO!!!! That is what happened to the SSK ROM, followers got together and donated so the chef can get a TP2 to make ROMs for that. Once he got the TP2, the TP1 ROMs stopped. And he barely even visits the TP1 area anymore. I like this ROM, and I cannot afford a TP2 yet. This is the first chef to actually make a ROM that is compatible with USCC. I'd hate to loose such a great chef that actually listens to the minority as well as the majority. So make donations, but don't persuade him to go to TP2!!! (At least not until I can get mine)
Here is the thing.
If I had the extra cash to buy a TP2 I would but not as an upgrade.
The reason is because I want my TP to still be able to test the roms I cook for TP.
That is also the reason I have not cooked for TP2 yet.
I do not want to cook blindly and put out bad roms for you guys.
So even if I had the donations to get a TP2 I would still cook for the TP.

I have tried to keep putting out good everyday roms that are loaded with features. Once I get a TP2 I will continue to do so but for both devices.

As you all have seen I try to cook a variety so everyone can use these roms no matter if you want Sense 2.1, TF3D, Sense 2.5 or a really good Titanium rom.
As my good friend Winmo said... Options are good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.