PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

ok now it's working
Old 01-28-2010, 11:57 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1kkdawgg View Post
does anyone know anything about radio roms. i have a sprint touch pro flashed over to metropcs and i live in los angeles, near the airport. i know this is the wrong section but noone answered me there so im asking here. whats the best radio rom to use in my case
You can flash any radio as long as it is CDMA.
Just flash and test them to see which one works best in your area.
That is all I can really say.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Anyone ever seen a rainbow effect in the center of their screen. I can only see it when its off.
Ruh-Roh Reorge! Havent seen it but if memory serves correctly that could be a sign of your screen dying. Hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right you may get a TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
this will be my first time flashing a rom and not flashing to stock first. Only because Im coming from a rootrom and you said its not necessary if coming from your rom.
See? You break from tradition and look at all the trouble you caused....LOL jk Bro.
Just wanted to say as former Flashdancer (be quiet root! ) I no longer flashdance as a standard procedure. I ROM Jump (Chef to Chef) a lot without issues. IF I see an issue then I'll Dance. root's advice to Dance if you are going Chef to Chef cant hurt. Happy Flashing.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to I m J James

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1kkdawgg View Post
does anyone know anything about radio roms. i have a sprint touch pro flashed over to metropcs and i live in los angeles, near the airport. i know this is the wrong section but noone answered me there so im asking here. whats the best radio rom to use in my case
Verizon...check my signature
Old 01-29-2010, 12:16 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
ok now it's working
The HTC Sense still with the problem .
Any solution for tonight?

Last edited by jdm627; 01-29-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Back to my original question is it possible to disable the retractable slider on the pewter rom

Thx

Last edited by Terencec; 01-29-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: g
Old 01-29-2010, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Ruh-Roh Reorge! Havent seen it but if memory serves correctly that could be a sign of your screen dying. Hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right you may get a TP2

See? You break from tradition and look at all the trouble you caused....LOL jk Bro.
Just wanted to say as former Flashdancer (be quiet root! ) I no longer flashdance as a standard procedure. I ROM Jump (Chef to Chef) a lot without issues. IF I see an issue then I'll Dance. root's advice to Dance if you are going Chef to Chef cant hurt. Happy Flashing.
Thankyou for the TIP, I guess it just for my piece of mind hehe.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
The HTC Sense still with the problem .
Any solution for tonight?

Hes fixing it at the moment.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

First boot after update loaded Sense then it vanished after Sashimi load.
Flashed danced to see if that would fix it.
Booting now.
If it doesn't work I may scrape Pewter for 2.5 because I see that just installing the theme on roms causes issues.
So the issue here may not be the rom but the theme.

Will see how it goes now.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Back to my original question is it possible to disable the retractable slider on the pewter rom

Thx
Depends on how root cooked it in. It MAY be removable. Wait for him to chime in or go under Start/Settings/Remove Programs and see if there is anything there that mentions the slider-dont yank anything your not 100% sure about (Hey that's sound advice with more than one application!!! LOL!)
If it's fully cooked in you wont be able to remove it but if it was installed as a cab during UC then you may be able to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium