View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
You were using the build from 12/23 and it just now started acting up?
That is odd.
Did you install anything new lately?
No, thats what is so funny. I deleted all my texts too and it was still very slow. I installed Dark Root on the 23'rd or 24th and have not added anything ince then.

Whats even more odd is that I did a hard reset and just flashed to the latest sprint stock rom and it is still painfully slow. I'm going to let it do the customizations and then pull my SD card, back up my important files on it and then reformat it. IMO, thats the only thing it could be unless my phone is starting to die? Ugghhhh, I hate the thought of going back to my mogul. If I bought a new phone now, I'd be castrated!

Update: Stock is up and running.....lawd, I feel like I'm in the dark ages!

Going to back up and format the SD next, hard reset and load up 0113 MaxDarkroot combo.

David

Edit #1: Put my SD card in my reader and got the "check for errors" popup box so that may have been the problem. I copied all my important stuff to my PC and formatted the card and didn't get the check drive for errors message when I reinserted it.

Getting ready to flash.

Edit# 2
Flashdance done and 0113 MaxDarkRoot looks great and is quite snappy.
On a side note...or should I say sad note, I think my 4Gig Micro SDHC card is hosed. I formatted it to the default fat32 (which it was before) and am in the process of copying over my 1.75 gigs of files back to it...says 5 hours 45 minutes remaining!! Moving at about 100 kb/sec over a USB2 connection. I think the SD card IS the problem

Last edited by DaveTN; 01-14-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.