View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:33 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
To use GoVoMO

Here is a small tut

Enter your Google number and pin on the Settings screen.
Hit ok.

No either hit contacts and click a contact from your list or manually enter a phone number.
I like to hit the small " cell " icon on the small display to turn on speaker phone.
Then once it says ready on the display, click the " ok " button or center button on the Dpad to start the call.
It will call Google voice and you will hear the on screen prompts.
Do not enter anything when it asks because the app will do it all for you.

That is how it works my friends.
Google Voice problem solved.

Unlike the other GV apps this one doesn't have the annoying feature of it calling you and you needed to answer before it calls the number you want to call.
This one goes right to Google and does the work for you.
Gotta love that.
iDialer we discussed Yday does the same, its the EXACT same as the link I gave you when you select Google Voice calling card you get this below, then it does the exact same thing as you just said & I said yesterday. But it NEVER asks for a calling card & doesn't require one. see below, just wants callback & pin,
http://supware.net/iDialer/config/

Service 1: Standard (Phone) Calling Card Google Voice (callback) Google Voice (calling card)
Title: Phone Number: PIN:

Last edited by teradog; 01-14-2010 at 11:36 PM.