PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jerrygon is keeping up the good workjerrygon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

I bet flip is gonna release 1.1 on 1-1-2010....
Old 12-31-2009, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Ive done some searching through this thread. Was it ever told how to make the lockscreen clear? I installed the de-mod and the lock is not gone but there is still a wallpaper. Thanks.

EDIT: I finally found where this was discussed over at XDA and i tried deleting the picture that was being used as the wallpaper but even after a reboot and a deleted pic, it is still there.
There is a fix for it in the tools section of the kitchen. It should just be a matter of deleting /data/misc/lockscreen. Additionally you may need to make sure that the old lockscreen that you pointed to no longer exists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
Hey Flipz, on the Re-rooting program u have, its stuck on the HTC screen with fastboot usb in the corner. What do I do?
If you are stuck there then it sounds like you possibly don't have the drivers installed. Fastboot is what it uses to restore it, but the phone uses a separate set of drivers. Install HTC Sync (or google for the drivers) and check device manager for any missing drivers once it's in fastboot.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:46 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for the response. Haven't tried your kitchen yet but will give it a go. I'm new to the hero as of yesterday but I understand excellent work when I see it. Just wanna say thanks in advance.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work

Ok, I'll check. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve ---> Touch Pro

kermit627 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kermit627 Send a message via Yahoo to kermit627

when i click on superuser permissions the window opens up and at the top says nothing but SU request does anyone know if this is the way it should be or not. If not what do i need to do to fix this issue. Im sorry if this has been asked and answered already but i did do a search of the forums and didnt come up with an answer... Thanks in advance...
Old 01-01-2010, 01:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

eme82 is just getting started

1.1 is out!!! Check out Flipz's Home Page. Downloading now. Thanks Flipz for the New Years Treat.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit627 View Post
when i click on superuser permissions the window opens up and at the top says nothing but SU request does anyone know if this is the way it should be or not. If not what do i need to do to fix this issue. Im sorry if this has been asked and answered already but i did do a search of the forums and didnt come up with an answer... Thanks in advance...
Make sure USB debugging is turned on. Settings < Applications < Development < USB debugging. If it already was then just re-flash fresh.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [ROM] 01/01/10-1.1 | fresh rom | a new year release!

Hey Flipz, did you fix the video issue in 1.1? I am flashing now, and was curious. I could watch youtube videos and other video on various sites on my Hero with Stock rom and fresh0.6, but not on 1.0...? Hope it's fixed bro... Many thanks for all the hard work!!

EDIT: ok so some of the YouTube videos will play on the Fresh1.1 (but NOT in HQ) where I couldn't get any vids to play on Fresh 1.0 in any quality. progress...?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 01-01-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey Flipz, did you fix the video issue in 1.1? I am flashing now, and was curious. I could watch youtube videos and other video on various sites on my Hero with Stock rom and fresh0.6, but not on 1.0...? Hope it's fixed bro... Many thanks for all the hard work!!

EDIT: ok so some of the YouTube videos will play on the Fresh1.1 (but NOT in HQ) where I couldn't get any vids to play on Fresh 1.0 in any quality. progress...?
I haven't done anything to change that anywhere along the line. A number of people who have reported youtube issues have said they were getting an ip from China assigned to them, or other various countries. There are a number of threads about it on here and xda. Even from stock users. Check those posts to see if they came up with any fixes.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

fullgrown is becoming a great contributor

thank you flipz.
but one question. since you were able to remove Sprint from the lockscreen, is there anyway you can make it so that we can put any word on the lockscreen instead of Sprint using the kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development