View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:05 PM
flipzmode
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Ive done some searching through this thread. Was it ever told how to make the lockscreen clear? I installed the de-mod and the lock is not gone but there is still a wallpaper. Thanks.

EDIT: I finally found where this was discussed over at XDA and i tried deleting the picture that was being used as the wallpaper but even after a reboot and a deleted pic, it is still there.
There is a fix for it in the tools section of the kitchen. It should just be a matter of deleting /data/misc/lockscreen. Additionally you may need to make sure that the old lockscreen that you pointed to no longer exists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
Hey Flipz, on the Re-rooting program u have, its stuck on the HTC screen with fastboot usb in the corner. What do I do?
If you are stuck there then it sounds like you possibly don't have the drivers installed. Fastboot is what it uses to restore it, but the phone uses a separate set of drivers. Install HTC Sync (or google for the drivers) and check device manager for any missing drivers once it's in fastboot.
This post has been thanked 2 times.