PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/03/09-0.7 | fresh rom | Optimized boot + apks | read for known issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Did you put the patch on?
Ditto. I know for a fact keyboards work because I was testing them for lag in the multitasking thread. heh. Sounds like you didn't do the patch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: [ROM] 12/03/09-0.7 | fresh rom | Optimized boot + apks | read for known issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Ditto. I know for a fact keyboards work because I was testing them for lag in the multitasking thread. heh. Sounds like you didn't do the patch.
i was reading that thread! you saved me quite a bit of time doing that "trying new things" crap.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

Rokair is a n00b

Flipz,
Its been a little while since I have said anything but I do want to thank you for all your hard work. .7 is just GREAT!!! I enjoyed .6 with the add-on optimizations from another thread. Without the optimizations it just seemed that I was missing a little speed but with them I was having sporadic stereo bluetooth issues and a bit of general stability problems after about 24 hours up time.

With .7 and just .7 (well OK I added the patches) everything is simply rock solid and fast. I simply couldn't ask for anything more. My up time is currently at 95 hours with about 20% awake time (I do listen to a lot of music and books) and even with switching between three paired bluetooth devices everything is still fast and stable.

Thanks Again,
Rokair
Old 12-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I found out it was android's problem, not your roms lol.
After many resets and installing more useless apps to refresh, I was able to finally use the keyboards. Sorry about the false alarm.

BTW - patch was installed already guys
Old 12-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm

Anyone else having MMS issues downloading? WiFi is not on.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:35 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
Anyone else having MMS issues downloading? WiFi is not on.
None here.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

None here as well.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I cannot download unless I have the broadband connected. I have not tried downloading with wifi enabled.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

OK, my phone has been rock solid since using the Fresh ROM series... Some of the issures people were having were not present on my phone, or they were small enough to where I didn't notice them.... BUT

This morning I grab my phone and the !triangle was at the top of the screen saying that I my SD Card was removed, and I should always unmount before doing so... at the time my phone's back was on and it was in its rubberized case. To fix this I pulled the battery out, took my SD card out, reinserted the battery started it up, and once everything seemed to be ok, I reinserted my SD Card... problem solved.... BUT

Just now I notice that all the programs on my phone have the little sprocket icon and they all say they are not installed on my phone. I even lost the WiFi Tether program that is included on the ROM... WTF??? I'm restoring from a previous back up right now, hopefully that fixes things....

What in the world happen, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
OK, my phone has been rock solid since using the Fresh ROM series... Some of the issures people were having were not present on my phone, or they were small enough to where I didn't notice them.... BUT

This morning I grab my phone and the !triangle was at the top of the screen saying that I my SD Card was removed, and I should always unmount before doing so... at the time my phone's back was on and it was in its rubberized case. To fix this I pulled the battery out, took my SD card out, reinserted the battery started it up, and once everything seemed to be ok, I reinserted my SD Card... problem solved.... BUT

Just now I notice that all the programs on my phone have the little sprocket icon and they all say they are not installed on my phone. I even lost the WiFi Tether program that is included on the ROM... WTF??? I'm restoring from a previous back up right now, hopefully that fixes things....

What in the world happen, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Are you using Apps2SD2?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development