View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: [ROM] 12/03/09-0.7 | fresh rom | Optimized boot + apks | read for known issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
OK, my phone has been rock solid since using the Fresh ROM series... Some of the issures people were having were not present on my phone, or they were small enough to where I didn't notice them.... BUT

This morning I grab my phone and the !triangle was at the top of the screen saying that I my SD Card was removed, and I should always unmount before doing so... at the time my phone's back was on and it was in its rubberized case. To fix this I pulled the battery out, took my SD card out, reinserted the battery started it up, and once everything seemed to be ok, I reinserted my SD Card... problem solved.... BUT

Just now I notice that all the programs on my phone have the little sprocket icon and they all say they are not installed on my phone. I even lost the WiFi Tether program that is included on the ROM... WTF??? I'm restoring from a previous back up right now, hopefully that fixes things....

What in the world happen, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Are you using Apps2SD2?