PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

jagan_indian9 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-23-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2j][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipfone View Post
+1 i have that same issue. i was trying to order food and it kept failing so i had to use my work crackberry. since that worked i figured out the +1 issue.
Is there a fix for the +1 issue. It was not there earlier.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Running 1.2j on a complete wipe. Whenever I lose signal (I live in the bookdocks) while driving around it kicks my phone into International Data Roaming. I have to enable/disable airplane mode to bring back 3G. Anyone else with this?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

flipfone is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to flipfone Send a message via Yahoo to flipfone Send a message via Skype™ to flipfone

not that i know of.

ROM: EVO DECK
Old 05-23-2011, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

hey guys, here is a video on the 2.3.4 rom and a little walkthrough of what to expect. i have the video complete and linked below and will also upload to youtube the 2.3.3 video as well tonight after work. (midnight eastern) it will be late but another video will be made and uploaded tonight as well showing you guys how the 2.3.3 roms perfroms when apps and such are all installed and running onm the device. anything you would like to see just ask and i will see what i can do on incorporating that into my videos.

thanks guys and enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Ya4qnqoFA

PS: deck feel free to add any of the videos on your roms anywhere that you would like thanks again for all the hard work buddy
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

duffguy123 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Running 1.2j on a complete wipe. Whenever I lose signal (I live in the bookdocks) while driving around it kicks my phone into International Data Roaming. I have to enable/disable airplane mode to bring back 3G. Anyone else with this?
Mine does this and it sucks, it even does it when I'm at my bro's house and I barely get sprint signal.

I have national data roaming on and I don't leave the country so I should never get that notification, I was actually going to post this.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have had this for awhile now, just happens so rarely I keep forgetting to mention it.

Last edited by duffguy123; 05-23-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

had it once in awhile but it goes to 3G automatically when I get it back.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post

Go into Settings/Wireless and Network Settings/Mobile Networks and make sure that International is not checked. Mine doesn't do what you're experiencing...I just have Data Enabled checked and in the System Select Mine is set for Automatic.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

After 1 full day of running 'J', I'm glad to report that I was able to pick up a partial 4G network here in town. It was a fleeting moment, but it did connect. I didn't have anything too unusual happen today. Battery life is about normal for me ... died close to 5pm as usual.

However it did crash and reset on me today. I was dictating a message and it didn't quite understand me and got stuck in a loop. It gave up after a minute and rebooted all by itself. I did an upgrade and not a full wipe this morning. I'm also sticking with the stock kernel for the time being.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Go into Settings/Wireless and Network Settings/Mobile Networks and make sure that International is not checked. Mine doesn't do what you're experiencing...I just have Data Enabled checked and in the System Select Mine is set for Automatic.
Just checked and mine is already set up exactly like yours. It's probably the default setting Deck has built-in. Not sure where the international roaming is coming in from.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

duffguy123 is just getting started

I have that too but I checked national data roaming too...it shouldn't go to international...well the notification is "you lost data connectivity and it says international data roaming, data isn't on it's just letting me know that I'm int'l roaming (which I'm not)

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development