PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-23-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2j][2.3.4 Beta]

Is there a fix for the upside down front camera during chat? I noticed it mentioned about cyanogen rom (and under about phone or somewhere I saw your rom was built off it). There fix was to change something in the display setting but I cant find that setting in your rom. I'm not sure if I missed seeing it or if it isn't there but if anyone can help that'd be great. Since I'd like to video chat with fring with my family while I'm away from home.

edit: and i saw that video above talking about the 1.2 beta. It was mentioned that the lockscreen would sometimes lag when pressing the power button and not show up. I'm getting this in 1.0 as well. Don't know if this is known but from video it didnt sound like it was.

Last edited by EyeB; 05-24-2011 at 01:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

BrooMann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I dunno if ne1 has this game...but sumtimes when I play the game Words With Friends (basically Scrabble-like game) my phone freezes and then just reboots. This is the only app/game that this happens 2 me 2 with...soOo...sup with that?

Sent from my Gingerbreaded HTC EVO 4G runnin Deck's 1.2j rom.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

and here is a video on the 2.3.3 for you guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV6bDCsJCBQ
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
and here is a video on the 2.3.3 for you guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV6bDCsJCBQ
Nice video. You need SPB Shell 3D though and then this ROM blows away any Sense ROM out there, even for the Sense fans.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 4G Evo & Touch Pro 2

thaisport_sf is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooMann View Post
I dunno if ne1 has this game...but sumtimes when I play the game Words With Friends (basically Scrabble-like game) my phone freezes and then just reboots. This is the only app/game that this happens 2 me 2 with...soOo...sup with that?

Have you tried doing a "fix permission" using clockwork recovery? Usually with you have a FC (force close), freeze, or reboot caused by an app fixing permission normally fixes the issue. This isn't always the case but most of the time it should work.

You should always fix permission after you install several new programs. I personally fix permission with every new program I install.

Hope that helps.
Over/Underclock: 1.228GHz screen on & screen off
Old 05-24-2011, 04:39 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [5-24-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2m][2.3.4 Beta]

1.2m now up for download.
check out some sponsors for me :P

*mini changleog*
-fixed country code. [bold]THANKS MATTSM[/bold/
tikl and other apps that were complaining about it will now work. this fix also fixed my market issue. all of my apps show up now! phone correctly registers now.
-merged all of the cm commits that affect supersonic.
-more i cant think of, its been 1 hell of a long day.

enjoy,
-deck

EDIT: just added videos of the rom to the OP. Thanks D/\SH!

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.

Last edited by deck; 05-24-2011 at 04:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

mikejwf is just getting started

Fixing permissions is always a good idea.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:59 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
Is there a fix for the upside down front camera during chat? I noticed it mentioned about cyanogen rom (and under about phone or somewhere I saw your rom was built off it). There fix was to change something in the display setting but I cant find that setting in your rom. I'm not sure if I missed seeing it or if it isn't there but if anyone can help that'd be great. Since I'd like to video chat with fring with my family while I'm away from home.

edit: and i saw that video above talking about the 1.2 beta. It was mentioned that the lockscreen would sometimes lag when pressing the power button and not show up. I'm getting this in 1.0 as well. Don't know if this is known but from video it didnt sound like it was.
can you please add this to the bug tracker, along with which version of gapps used, which rom, and what version of video app u are using. thanks.
http://issues.dev-host.org

-deck
Old 05-24-2011, 08:48 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post

What video chat program is problem occurring on?
If it is tango, update tango and problem should be fixed. (klept0 found this yesterday)
If it is another video chat, post in bug tracker.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:40 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooMann View Post

BrooMan, don't use this but wife does all the time on her tablet, I will try a few with her from my phone to see.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development