View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:59 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [5-23-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2j][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
Is there a fix for the upside down front camera during chat? I noticed it mentioned about cyanogen rom (and under about phone or somewhere I saw your rom was built off it). There fix was to change something in the display setting but I cant find that setting in your rom. I'm not sure if I missed seeing it or if it isn't there but if anyone can help that'd be great. Since I'd like to video chat with fring with my family while I'm away from home.

edit: and i saw that video above talking about the 1.2 beta. It was mentioned that the lockscreen would sometimes lag when pressing the power button and not show up. I'm getting this in 1.0 as well. Don't know if this is known but from video it didnt sound like it was.
can you please add this to the bug tracker, along with which version of gapps used, which rom, and what version of video app u are using. thanks.
http://issues.dev-host.org

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.