PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BrooMann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok...I just updated Google Maps and afterwards all my apps(a far as I can c) show up now in downloads.

Sent from my Gingerbreaded HTC EVO 4G runnin Deck's 1.1 rom.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

etymos is a n00b
Re: [5-5-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.1][Release]

Same here 4g starts up after reboot
Old 05-05-2011, 09:56 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

ok i am aware of the mms issue and 4g turning on after reboot. 1.2 will be out sooner then later, just want to finish a few other things up first and be able to test myself :P thanks everyone for everything.

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo-Deck 1.2 - Gingerbread 2.3.4

Mac-Evo542 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
everything is great for me except i cant send MMSs (maybe not receive either). it just stays on sending and never goes through, fresh install from 1.0. anyone else have this problem?
I had that problem on 1.0 and I had to reflash to resolve it.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADC View Post
Ok since I have updated to 1.1 and new Kernel (Tiamat) seems that has fixed my issue, no longer have any issues waking the phone out of hibernation so to speak. But I do have another question, Im trying to update the PRL but ##DIAG# does not seem to be working, is their a setting I need to enable for dialing codes to work?

I notice when I plug the phone into laptop and turn on USB Storage, the lil androip guy turns RED, and message on laptop says: Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue.

What does that mean?
I believe only dialing codes can be used from a sense rom, so you'll have to android back to a sense rom do your update then android back to this rom. Good luck!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

srtpusher is becoming a great contributor

if i have 4g and wifi on at the same time they bounce back and forth. i have both a good 4g and wifi signal at work. i would watch the 4g icon turn on, search, connect, then the wifi icon, would pop. this drained the heck out of my extended battery today.

if i have 4g off or wifi off - no problem. only when both are on was there a problem
Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 AM
N00b

Re: [4-28-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
so let me go ahead and say thank you lol im been trying to figure that out for a good lil min haha

No Problem...glad I could help. The thing I love most about this site is how everyone is so helpful! Hope you're enjoying Deck's hard work like the rest of us!
Old 05-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can anyone post some screen shots v1.1 -4 me please waiting on bug fixes v1.2 thanks making the move here lol
Old 05-06-2011, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond

hachiroku is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher View Post
if i have 4g and wifi on at the same time they bounce back and forth. i have both a good 4g and wifi signal at work. i would watch the 4g icon turn on, search, connect, then the wifi icon, would pop. this drained the heck out of my extended battery today.

if i have 4g off or wifi off - no problem. only when both are on was there a problem
i haven't tried that myself, but i've used wireless hotspot to share my 4G over wifi plenty of times with no issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
can anyone post some screen shots v1.1 -4 me please waiting on bug fixes v1.2 thanks making the move here lol

v1.1 looks the same. it just has the updates as per change log. also a little bit quicker overall in operation.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher View Post

Very interesting... I am still on 1.0 but it makes me wonder if my 4G issues might have something to do with my bluetooth being on. I have bluetooth and 4G both on all day.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development