PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MikROM 1.0 (7/24) added MikROM Froyo (07/31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoobz View Post
dammit man, how the hell am i supposed to use your rom if i can't use all the core features? it's the only rom i've been using since i got my evo, i don't care for qik, tweet, nascar and the other usual crap that's why i've been using yours and i was hoping to drink from the 2.2 koolaid.

i guess i can bear with the 3g speeds...so hurry up and kick out a new 2.2 rom!!
dude.... root access.... u can always take out whatever u want yourself.

there shouldn't be any issues with doing that.

i know most people dont ever bother to update busybox or superuser, or a bunch of other things on their roms... but thats probably theonly diff between mine and theirs.. maybe also the fact that im cleaning up things better... but now with froyo.. u can just move apps to sd(the ones that support it anyways)

ill cook something up real quick... just to keep u happy though... it wont be anything special, just clean rom with vanilalocker and i might take out the clockwidget and replace it with fancywidget... and also the stock kb with htcimemod instead.
give me about and hour or two to finish it up.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g/bb 8310
Carrier: sprint/att

skoobz is becoming a great contributor

hahaha, thanks man, i hope you know i was only kidding about hurrying it up with a new rom but if you are going to put one up, by all means!!

thanks, my personal rom chef! you da man!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok... updated... but its not a final version.. so im not updating the thread for everyone to see yet.

i themed it a little bit and updated everything that should be updated.
vanilalocker by default and i would strongly suggest replacing htc clock widget with facny widget... much better and u can set everything the way u like it on that widget... not to mention the alarm issue would be gone if u use it.

this is exactly like the previous release only that some things got added and somethings updated.

i took out wifi tether cuz i wanna make sure u guys will go and download the version that works for u since i didnt have too much time to check out which version works best. just google search "wifi tether" and u will see the apk download place right on the top of the page.

here is the link:
MikROM-Froyo-v1.0-signed.zip

and ill get to updating again next week.

have fun.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

amikam, havent heard from you in a bit, i REALLY wish to see a froyo detox version...i love your rom man and the white theme, looks superb! hope you are still planing on releasing an update soon...
Old 08-09-2010, 09:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

cluenino is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
amikam, havent heard from you in a bit, i REALLY wish to see a froyo detox version...i love your rom man and the white theme, looks superb! hope you are still planing on releasing an update soon...

Me too! I keep checking in every day to see an update.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Same here...I'm dying to try out Froyo but I'm waiting for a detox-themed mikrom to come out before I do.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Can we expect an update on this rom in the near future?
Old 08-13-2010, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

sorry for being MIA... as soon as i had my last final left for myrtle beach for a week...
i just got back... ill get to work on an update soon.
it might take a bit cuz as i promised before... ill try to perfect the detox theme a little more.

Last edited by amikam; 08-13-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

phoneman04 is a n00b

Sweet
Old 08-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Awesome man. You just had a final? Class starts Monday for me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development