PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

quick question to all u guys having issues... did u try the previous version of the rom(07/17/2010) and everything was fine... or did u have issues on that one also?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
quick question to all u guys having issues... did u try the previous version of the rom(07/17/2010) and everything was fine... or did u have issues on that one also?
The one that's up now is the one I've been using. I don't use facebook so that's a non-issue for me. My only issue is that there's no flash. This is my first time using the fps fix and let me just say that it is a night and day difference. I'm also loving the detox theme and the unlocker. I haven't had any force closes. Apps run smoothly for me. The only issue I see is there's no flash. Other than that, keep up the good work and I'll be sure to flash whatever you put out.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

Quote:
i am using the latest version (I guess, since i downloaded it yesterday from the download link you have posted in the first post)...i never used any of your roms until now (i should have since this is the best rom yet
Old 07-23-2010, 03:09 PM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP

Quote:
ok... so seems like more than just a few have some issues... to be honest i got 0 issues so its hard for me to help u all solve a problem that i dont experience myself.
ill make a full version of the rom with all the things that the stock rom has in it... u guys can just remove apps that u dont want yourself form it.

ill upload it in a about an hour...
it will have detox theme, batt percent, the new kernel and the added software i have in the other roms, besides that ill keep everything same as stock... hopefully there will be no issues for everyone with that version.
It will be useful in testing to see if it was something you took out. As of right now, I don't think it is. Take a look at this thread, this problem is affecting multiple people on multiple ROMs, even stock. And its been going on for a few days.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129437
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuit View Post
It will be useful in testing to see if it was something you took out. As of right now, I don't think it is. Take a look at this thread, this problem is affecting multiple people on multiple ROMs, even stock. And its been going on for a few days.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129437
good one... and good to know...
i've being using the stock deodexed rom that calk put up a while ago as my base.
maybe all of those roms with issues r from the same source... i doubt all of them are, but atleast a few.
lets see if the full version im making right now will help people... if not ill try to switch to a diff base for the roms.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Metropcs

RedZee is becoming a great contributor

Love the ROM it's is replacing the one I had been using for the lat 2 weeks. Using SyncMyPic to work around the facebbok issue. It's so smooth and quick. I hope it can hold a charge.

Thanks for the great ROM.

Also have the percent show for the battery saves me from using an app that does it taking up space in the upper task bar.

Last edited by RedZee; 07-23-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok guys... bad news which r kinda good news at the same time i guess.
after looking at the post a few posts back i really think that the facebook issue is probably related to something else then the rom.
it worked for me... but, now i cooked a full version of the rom so that it might help u guys out and it doesn't work anymore for me... so i see no reason to upload that version since it wont really help the issue.

sucks... now my contact are not synced anymore.
anyways... im feeling pretty sure its not the rom.
it did work before though... so im completely lost now, but they did have some solutions on that thread.

Last edited by amikam; 07-23-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZee View Post
Love the ROM it's is replacing the one I had been using for the lat 2 weeks. Using SyncMyPic to work around the facebbok issue. It's so smooth and quick. I hope it can hold a charge.

Thanks for the great ROM.

Also have the percent show for the battery saves me from using an app that does it taking up space in the upper task bar.
im happy u like... thanks for the facebook info...
Old 07-23-2010, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
install the 10.1 beta flash apk. and after it install reboot your phone and that should be it, if not try accessing the sire thru skyfire browser.

also amikam where can I get the ring-ring ringtone from?
here u go.
its an mp3 file.. not a flashable zip...
Attached Files
File Type: zip RingRing.zip (321.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i would like to add... just as an update.
i did a backup using rom manager before flashing the full version of them rom i was going to upload...
ok, so after flashing the full ver i saw facebook dont work... so i tried flashing the version that all of u guys are using... and also facebook not working... but restoring the backup makes it all work again...
this is really strange since it is the exact same rom... as what u guys r using.
same theme, same kernel, same software, same exact zip that was uploaded(also tried the one from hotfile and the one from my own computer to see if there might have been error in the upload somehow)...
its weird how come the backup version works, and when i flashed it on my phone the first time to make sure everything works before uploading it it did also... i dont think that there was something wrong with the upload cuz i flashed the zip i have on my computer and also the one on hotfile and facebook still didnt work.
it seems that they (facebook) might be blocking "newcomers" and if u were already "approved" it works.

all seems very strange to me.
im sure it will get fixed in a little bit somehow... if not.. ill try something else to help u guys out.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development