PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Freelancerx8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM (with and without updated radio and removable apps)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=696462&page=8

post number 80 on the above link. looks like that guy flashed the same radio twice and now his stuff is all messed up.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
updated the rom...
now two versions are up.
1) without the new radio.
2) will also flash the new radio (Ver. 1.39.00.05.31).

Both links are down/removed by uploader?
Old 06-10-2010, 05:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Both links are down/removed by uploader?

yea... sorry... im moving them into a folder... will be up in a few minutes.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

munsterrr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to munsterrr

phone is rebooting as we speak

im on a fine line 4g area so im hoping this helps

will keep posted

update 1: started up and as soon as i unlocked it i got abour 10 force closes.

update 2: there is no phone or data going on here. couldnt provision. there is no icon for phone and any launcher, in the menu, nothing.

android.process.media
android.process.gapps
fail too

did a full wipe in recovery and after a reboot it seemed to clear it up

Last edited by munsterrr; 06-10-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by munsterrr View Post
phone is rebooting as we speak

im on a fine line 4g area so im hoping this helps

will keep posted

update 1: started up and as soon as i unlocked it i got abour 10 force closes.

update 2: there is no phone or data going on here. couldnt provision. there is no icon for phone and any launcher, in the menu, nothing.

android.process.media
android.process.gapps
fail too

did a full wipe in recovery and after a reboot it seemed to clear it up
so everything is working or not... im not sure i got u.... but wiping is something that i always do before flashing, never tried it without it.
and i did say before to try and avoid flashing the version with the radio in it if u already have the radio updated.
dont ask me why someone would need to do it like that, but thats the rummer that goes on.

so... if u got the rom going... 4G is working or is there an issue?
Old 06-10-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

munsterrr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to munsterrr

sorry sorry sorry. Im at work right now so i get to play with my phone for a bit then i gotta runn around and fix other computers.

Right now she is running beautifully.

i did a full wipe before too because i was coming from the FROYO build.

This new radio is making 4g work a bit more in my building. Where it would work for maybe an hour a day in my office it now has been on(usually with no bars) and i got 2200kbs down and 1100 up on 4g.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by munsterrr View Post
sorry sorry sorry. Im at work right now so i get to play with my phone for a bit then i gotta runn around and fix other computers.

Right now she is running beautifully.

i did a full wipe before too because i was coming from the FROYO build.

This new radio is making 4g work a bit more in my building. Where it would work for maybe an hour a day in my office it now has been on(usually with no bars) and i got 2200kbs down and 1100 up on 4g.
sweet... im happy to know its all good.
if u have any issue at all let me know...
i know this is not gonna sound good since i didn't label the rom as beta, but basically im trying out to make all apps uninstallable... which seems impossible right now.. but im doing it slowly cuz some things are really not ready to play along...
so far i didnt have any issues at all and im hoping nothing will come up also.
the only thing im kinda hoping wont be an issue is that i've made an app that should never be removed uninstallable.
cuz if such an app exist it won't let u reinstall.

so far so good... i hope it will keep going like that.

i need to add popup blocking on the rom using a hosts.txt file and i really wanna skin it... but no time for it now.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: MikROM (Hebrew enabled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
any screen shots please !@

LOL I love this comment makes me laugh every time I come to this post..

Droidrox39
Old 06-10-2010, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: MikROM (Hebrew enabled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
LOL I love this comment makes me laugh every time I come to this post..
yea... these days its is funny... cuz they really do all look the same... but one day... when i'll have time to work on it more... skinning will happen, maybe even diff versions of home screen set as default.
the only issue now is that htc sense is really running the show on the phone weather u want it to or not.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

bucknutt2004 is a n00b

Been using this rom for about 5-6 hours now. No problems whatsoever. I removed all the sprint shite programs. Nice work my friend.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development