PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 02:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
Found your answer, no you don need to run that process anymore King already fixed just wipe cache and dalvik then flash the kernel

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thanks, i know i asked on Xda

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 08-25-2010, 05:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Android (Evo 3D)
Carrier: Sprint

dchamero is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntiger View Post
Ok there's a few things that attribute to the size jpeg is a compression scheme which will always give a file size smaller than the width x length x pixel depth of a RAW image the only way to determine if you are getting full 8mp size photos is to look at the image properties not file size. Looking at the photo itself will yield absolutely nothing since the screen has no where near the 8mp resolution of the photo. Most consumer lcds can only display a maximum of about 1440 x 800 or about 1.5mp the interesting part about most digital cameras is when you select lower settings you aren't actually using less of the sensor but a program removes pixels to make the picture smaller. If the program isn't very good you get blocky photos when trying to shoot 3mp photos with an 8mp sensor that wouldn't be so with a sensor actually rated at 3mp

Ok, if you want to take pictures with less compression, download Vignette from the market and try taking some pictures, you will definitely see the difference....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Found your answer, no you don need to run that process anymore King already fixed just wipe cache and dalvik then flash the kernel

Juanca Ur using kingklick#4? I flashed that last nite. D I'm trying the setcpu settings u posted. Seems to work nice.. still gotta try wifi tether and my 4g from my office this morning to see if everything works.

Sent from my Evo"Nator" using TapaTalk
Old 08-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Juanca Ur using kingklick#4? I flashed that last nite. D I'm trying the setcpu settings u posted. Seems to work nice.. still gotta try wifi tether and my 4g from my office this morning to see if everything works.

Sent from my Evo"Nator" using TapaTalk
I was using #4 i like that one and i dont foud problems with 4G or tether, now im trying #5 so far so good no problems

Life is a Burrito !!!!!

My EVO is full rooted with OMJ rom!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Scryptik is just getting started
Anyone know of a good replacement for the lockscreen

Sent from my "tricked out EVO" using tapatalk
Old 08-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

With this ROM Can you turn off sense? I'm just wondering if I'm dong something wrong
Linkedin
Old 08-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scryptik View Post
Anyone know of a good replacement for the lockscreen

Sent from my "tricked out EVO" using tapatalk
I deleted the lockscreen.apk and now I have the lockscreen you see in the Senseless roms.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:11 PM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Quote:
I was using #4 i like that one and i dont foud problems with 4G or tether, now im trying #5 so far so good no problems

U using bfs or cfs for #4 ?

Sent From Steve Jobs Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2010, 12:16 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
With this ROM Can you turn off sense? I'm just wondering if I'm dong something wrong
No

Old 08-25-2010, 12:22 PM
N00b

OMJ: you cooking a2sd in the rom right

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development