PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

johntiger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to johntiger
So any help with my twitchy G sensor.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
ps...u need to mow the lawn, trim the palm trees, keep both hands on the wheel, and try not to cry when the Rays get spanked, lol
Dude, it's Florida and its rained every day for a week-I cant keep up! , redlight that JUST turned green but thanks Dad lol, yes the team with the best record in baseball for most of the season is likely to "get spanked" riiiiiiiight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntiger View Post
Ok there's a few things that attribute to the size jpeg is a compression scheme which will always give a file size smaller than the width x length x pixel depth of a RAW image the only way to determine if you are getting full 8mp size photos is to look at the image properties not file size. Looking at the photo itself will yield absolutely nothing since the screen has no where near the 8mp resolution of the photo. Most consumer lcds can only display a maximum of about 1440 x 800 or about 1.5mp the interesting part about most digital cameras is when you select lower settings you aren't actually using less of the sensor but a program removes pixels to make the picture smaller. If the program isn't very good you get blocky photos when trying to shoot 3mp photos with an 8mp sensor that wouldn't be so with a sensor actually rated at 3mp

Like I said...LOL Thanks Bro.
Only thing for the G sensor I know of is to re-calibrate under Menu/settings/display

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-24-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

If some body want to try KingKlick kernel #5 CALKULIN is providing this profiles and is supposed to give better battery life, im testint now and i thinking if this is like they said this willbe like Cristiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi playing together, OMJ AND KingKlick togheter sound nice

here is the link for Calkulin tips http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1233
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor

any1 else having issues with ROM Mgr and the recovery image?? I keep getting sent to the Bootloader menu... Not sure why? it happened yesterday and then it started working.. Now it happened again..
Old 08-24-2010, 10:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
If some body want to try KingKlick kernel #5 CALKULIN is providing this profiles and is supposed to give better battery life, im testint now and i thinking if this is like they said this willbe like Cristiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi playing together, OMJ AND KingKlick togheter sound nice

here is the link for Calkulin tips http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1233
do the modules and wifi still need to be pushed to /system/lib/modules/

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 08-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

Im ussing my phone now with wifi not sure what is that if you can tell me i gonna said thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

09busa is a n00b

OMJ:

Hey I have noticed with the newest rom 3.0 that Gmail does not check for new e-mails like the other roms. I checked the settings and nothing has changed. Also would love it if you could put the flip option in for when the phone is turned on its side. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09busa View Post
OMJ:

Hey I have noticed with the newest rom 3.0 that Gmail does not check for new e-mails like the other roms. I checked the settings and nothing has changed. Also would love it if you could put the flip option in for when the phone is turned on its side. Thanks.
I just sent myself a test email
From my laptop-one gmail account to another-and since gmail is set up as push e-mail I got it in under a minute.
Gmail has been push e-mail since at least Eclair afaik. What are you seeing on your device?
What is "the flip option"?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09busa View Post
OMJ:

Test my phone and my girls evo gmail pushes fine got my emails lick-ity split
and OMJ does have landscape
Old 08-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
do the modules and wifi still need to be pushed to /system/lib/modules/
Found your answer, no you don need to run that process anymore King already fixed just wipe cache and dalvik then flash the kernel

Life is a Burrito !!!!!

My EVO is full rooted with OMJ rom!!!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development