View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:33 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
ps...u need to mow the lawn, trim the palm trees, keep both hands on the wheel, and try not to cry when the Rays get spanked, lol
Dude, it's Florida and its rained every day for a week-I cant keep up! , redlight that JUST turned green but thanks Dad lol, yes the team with the best record in baseball for most of the season is likely to "get spanked" riiiiiiiight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntiger View Post
Ok there's a few things that attribute to the size jpeg is a compression scheme which will always give a file size smaller than the width x length x pixel depth of a RAW image the only way to determine if you are getting full 8mp size photos is to look at the image properties not file size. Looking at the photo itself will yield absolutely nothing since the screen has no where near the 8mp resolution of the photo. Most consumer lcds can only display a maximum of about 1440 x 800 or about 1.5mp the interesting part about most digital cameras is when you select lower settings you aren't actually using less of the sensor but a program removes pixels to make the picture smaller. If the program isn't very good you get blocky photos when trying to shoot 3mp photos with an 8mp sensor that wouldn't be so with a sensor actually rated at 3mp

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Like I said...LOL Thanks Bro.
Only thing for the G sensor I know of is to re-calibrate under Menu/settings/display

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-24-2010 at 08:47 PM.