PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I ran it on the none deoxed it was fun but I like the bottom bar from the sapphire. I changed mine to have the stock taskbar with the Sapphire bottom bar. Link to images in my sig (which isn't showing for some reason).
Thanks, going to check that out. Just realized that this clear taskbar mod doesn't look that great with white backgrounds, like web browser backgrounds, etc. Not a big deal though. I like the extra real estate on the homescreen.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
As a past chief things like Swype have always been debatable because you can easily add it in yourself. Chiefs try to keep the ROMs clean and let the users decide what the want to add in, because someone else will say I want the Droid X Keyboard. See what I mean?
Why are you not a chief anymore, did you get kicked out of your tribe?

Just kidding....of course.

Anyways Calkulin has the Incredible 2.2 with sense leak (Rom coming soon)...so OMJ you get your hands on it yet?

Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I ran it on the none deoxed it was fun but I like the bottom bar from the sapphire. I changed mine to have the stock taskbar with the Sapphire bottom bar. Link to images in my sig (which isn't showing for some reason).
Sigs now only show once per page Bro.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post

Anyways Calkulin has the Incredible 2.2 with sense leak (Rom coming soon)...so OMJ you get your hands on it yet?
I cooked for the TP2 and of course I've moved to android. I'm starting to get it figured out and hope to eventually have a ROM of my own again. I will probably do a Froyo but I'm not a OMJ or Calkulin.

Here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117850

Droidrox39
Old 07-28-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Sigs now only show once per page Bro.
Thanks didn't know that..
Old 07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

looks like I'll have to try the modded kernel....been too busy lately, been trying to update my Diamond ROM & Kitchen....one last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post

nope, havent seen it, dont think I'd use it anyways, no 4G.....I'm fine for waiting till the Sprint release, hopefully it will be soon

Last edited by OMJ; 07-29-2010 at 10:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
looks like I'll have to try the modded kernel....been too bust lately, been trying to update my Diamond ROM & Kitchen....one last time
mighty cool of you Ken. sometimes kinda miss that little diamond. buddy at work just got the htc aria and man it reminds me of the diamond. really small. I think us former Diamonders should be required to go back one last time to flash the final OMJ Diamond rom Oh shoot, I actually traded it in for the Evo..forget that. LOL.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Ok I am getting frustrated. I am trying to get this rom on my evo and I am not having any luck. I have done searches on google on how to install/flash custom roms on the evo. Most results show up as how to root the evo. I have rooted the phone. I know this by the pound sign "#" when I type "su" in the adb-windows shell. when I try to follow the steps someone has on a thread I do not have "Flash zip from sdcard" listed on my recovery menu. I have tried ever thing I can think of. I am coming over from the windows mobile side so I have been flashing for a while now, but this android OS is kicking my but.

when i purchased the phone I already had version 1.47.651.1 on the phone. I used the OTA simple root to root my phone. I was all automated from my pc to the phone I did not have to type anything in on the pc or the phone.

Could someone point me in the right direction to flash to a rom on my EVO. I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks...tannerj
Old 07-29-2010, 08:00 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Ok I am getting frustrated. I am trying to get this rom on my evo and I am not having any luck. I have done searches on google on how to install/flash custom roms on the evo. Most results show up as how to root the evo. I have rooted the phone. I know this by the pound sign "#" when I type "su" in the adb-windows shell. when I try to follow the steps someone has on a thread I do not have "Flash zip from sdcard" listed on my recovery menu. I have tried ever thing I can think of. I am coming over from the windows mobile side so I have been flashing for a while now, but this android OS is kicking my but.

when i purchased the phone I already had version 1.47.651.1 on the phone. I used the OTA simple root to root my phone. I was all automated from my pc to the phone I did not have to type anything in on the pc or the phone.

Could someone point me in the right direction to flash to a rom on my EVO. I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks...tannerj
1.) Download this from post one v1.7 w/ the OTA updates (ROM1)
Here

2.) Place it in the root of your storage card

3.) Turn off the phone

4.) Press the down button on the side the press and hold the power button once the firmware loads it will ask do you want to flash "PC36IMG.zip" this is the file you put on the storage card click up or yes.

5.) When finished reboot the phone (up again)

6.) Go to apps look for ROM Manager at the top it says something about flash ROM Manger flash it.

Now you will have flash from zip in your firmware menu.

Last edited by zone23; 07-29-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

Ryno_666 is just getting started

Or use simple root. Just watch YouTube video its helpful if you are a visual learner like me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development