PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 11:41 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
damnn....so you guys have the EVO effect to huh?

i thought it was only me that started thinking about "the other side"...

windows mobile has been really fun.....the porting, the cooking, the waiting, the flashing, it was all beautiful to see a new release come out....sense 2.1...whenn we first got sense 2.5, and how about sense 2.5 2012...when we got our first native kernel ....it was all good and excited

but windows mobile 6.5 and our vga phones are on the verge of being falling off the hill..i was hoping the htc trophy was gonna be released to give us all one last "special moment" with our diamonds...but that just doesnt look like happening...right now i stopped using sense and just been trying to change it up with titanium and PointUI

i already downloded a linux OS (Ubuntu) really incredible FYI...and trying to get familiar with the whole linux/android structure...it most definatly at least in terms of linux is a lot more customizable and a lot more you can do to mod it (not to sure about android os)

maybe one day i jump back ship (maybe a year) when windows phone 7 is released and is proven that it can be hacked/modded....im sure its going to be great as well i just cant wait any longer need a new phone

and us sprint users have the chance to arguably hold one of the best greatest latest newest phones out there in a few short months. U can call it the HD2 on steriods.
yeah I've been thinking of loading Ubuntu as a dual boot OS on my laptop. I've read it's much faster.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

is it still easy to load Titanium in this kitchen? I'm looking for a change in scenery for a while and I wanna see if anything has been updated.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah I've been thinking of loading Ubuntu as a dual boot OS on my laptop. I've read it's much faster.
OMJ i def recommend it....its pretty nice and stable to say the least when using Ubuntu...obviously for me (and most) its not an everyday computer since not all programs run on it...but i liek it a lot especially when developing and working with linux

quick question though....how did you set up your kitchen again to load .cab files automatically during boot?
Old 04-20-2010, 05:07 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
quick question though....how did you set up your kitchen again to load .cab files automatically during boot?
I believe he's using SASHIMI to load cab files after [2nd] boot. I know I am- you can have programs install to either main memory or storage card. It also does a lot of other nice customization, automatically.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
is it still easy to load Titanium in this kitchen? I'm looking for a change in scenery for a while and I wanna see if anything has been updated.
I'm sure you can, but I have not tried

Quote:
OMJ i def recommend it....its pretty nice and stable to say the least when using Ubuntu...obviously for me (and most) its not an everyday computer since not all programs run on it...but i liek it a lot especially when developing and working with linux

I just installed Ubuntu on my laptop today making it dual boot, using it right now....I'm still getting the feel of it, but I'm really liking it, much faster than XP.....I use a Dell netbook, so it's not the fastest. Hell, if it really grows on me, I may be replacing Windows & Windows Mobile!

I use SASHIMI for my personal cabs, but anything I want to run during customization, add to config_operator.txt

ie..
Code:
LOCK:Enabled 
TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk 
CAB: \Windows\Calkulins_Diamond_Tweaks.cab 
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml 
LOCK:Disabled 
RST: Reset
Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch XL
Carrier: Movistar

nercar is a n00b

Hello, I want to know if with this kitchen I can create a rom or at least to translate a rom of omj into the Spanish. Thank you, exellent work.

Last edited by nercar; 04-22-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:50 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nercar View Post
Hello, I want to know if with this kitchen I can create a rom or at least to translate a rom of omj into the Spanish. Thank you, exellent work.
I believe you would need the Spanish Language files for the SYS, but I'm not 100% sure...
Old 04-22-2010, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I believe you would need the Spanish Language files for the SYS, but I'm not 100% sure...
Any EXT/SYS/OEM that has a 0409 (english) folder/file would need a Spanish xxxx folder. I don't know the code for Spanish, so that is what xxxx means .
Old 04-22-2010, 11:26 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ Sense Kitchen v2.1

DOWNLOAD

-Added 23557 SYS
-Added Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1
-Added CHTEditor.v1.7.1.1
-Added GTX Sense Team GTX Sense 2012 VGA
-Added Manila locker for 2012 (thx mwalt!)
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Arrow Re: Language Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Any EXT/SYS/OEM that has a 0409 (english) folder/file would need a Spanish xxxx folder. I don't know the code for Spanish, so that is what xxxx means .
Hi mwalt2,
there are 20 different codes for Spanish (Spanish Chile, Spanish Mexico, etc)
I believe the most common is "0c0a".
For example "0809" is for UK english, so 0409 is US english.

Anyway here you can see the complete list for every language.
http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/...SLangCodes.htm

Best Regards Sabroso

I would like to ask to anyone of the Chefs Which software do you use to make a "CAB" file that make regedits changes in WM6.5 ??
I have no luck in my search, also if it is not to much ask if you can give a link or address to download it, because of the diference of version sometimes don't work equal.
I have the "XML" file from "advance Configuration Tool 3.3" but want to make a "cab" with just some few regedits (like 40). Because there are some options in "AVT 3.3" that make the phone don't launch Sense again, and the only solution is RE-FLASH. the xml file for example has this kind of script :

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
  <characteristic type="Registry">
   <characteristic type="HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Facebook\ImageCache">
      <parm name="Path" value="\Internal Storage\Application Data\Facebook\CacheImage" datatype="string" />
    </characteristic>
  </characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-23-2010 at 07:16 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development